NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight

NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, creamy and semi-sheer formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades, lip gloss may be worn alone or over other lip products for heightened drama.

May 11, 2015

Favourite NARS lip gloss, I bought it because Kim K uses it and I can see why!

May 11, 2015

This gloss is nice and light, not sticky at all and it has amazing pigment. Gorgeous light pink colour! I like to pair this one with Mac Angel lipstick for the perfect nude pink lip

September 30, 2014

I am obsessed with lip glosses....I have many different brands but I hadn't tried Nars yet. I was curious to try Turkish Delight and I really like it. The color is a bit pale for me but I pair it with a a darker lipstick and it looks great.
It is not sticky and it lasts a long time. I think I will try a different color next time.

August 06, 2014

It's my first Nars lipgloss and it's not my last! I really love the formula. It is easy to apply, it's not sticky and it last longer than cheaper lipgloss. Turkish delight is a very beautiful color, it's perfect for a everyday look.

October 01, 2012

I love nars lipgloss, its such an amazing color and if you love pinky colors this is the perfect one for you. It kinda does have a funky smell to it but its nothing over whelming.

November 09, 2011

I recently received my Turkish Delight NARS lip gloss with my purchase of other NARS products and it's AMAZING! Ladies this is definitely worth the splurge! It does not go on thick or gooey, but instead feels light and leaves your lips with a subtle shine, color and very very hydrated! Worth every penny!!

May 11, 2011

I LOVE this lip gloss. I keep it in my purse at all times. It is a bit pricey for a lip gloss but it's worth it. The color is this really light pale pink that goes nicely with any makeup. I pair this lip gloss with the Angel lipstick by MAC and it is so pretty! Yes I took the idea from Kim Kardashian because that is her favorite lip color (Angel and Turkish delight) lol.

August 23, 2010

My favorite lip gloss so far. I take care of it so much....sigh*** I have actually created a love relationship with this lip gloss.
Worth every penny!!!!!!!!! Works amazing on top of nude lipsticks, and I don't know if its the confidence I got when I put it on or the great quality of this product but I get compliments whenever I wear it ;)
I love you Nars Turkish Delight!

June 04, 2010

I really like the color inside the tube and on lips, It;s a really soft pastel pink that is almost like a nude and is great for wearing with a dark/strong eye makeup. It glides on really smoothly and makes lip shine a lot . i love NARS lip glosses and this color works well alone or over lipstick!

The only problem I have is that it doesn't last , my lips absorb everything like a sponge ( probably not good for my health) so i always have to reapply ...

May 13, 2010

Turkish Delight is a pale pink color. It's really pretty in the bottle. I don't really like wearing this particular color alone because it's so light but it's great over lipstick such as an opaque pinkish color. The lipgloss is not sticky at all but the price is steep for lipgloss. I used a gift card towards the purchase. I'm not sure if I'd buy this at full price but it's a decent lip gloss.