NARS Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #779 out of 1020 in Lipstick

A wide range of captivating shades designed to provide the look and style the color dictates. NARS lipstick is available in three formulas.

August 27, 2015

LOVE IT!! SEPCIALLY THE MATTE ONES!! yayayayayaya

July 15, 2015

Nars lip sticks are amazing. I love how they don't dry your lips out but you get great colour and its so pigmented.

July 15, 2015

I love the lip stick , it really stains and it stays on really great !! its deff worth every penny

May 30, 2015

Beautiful lip sticks. Lasts for hours without wearing off. Great plain, or with a gloss on top. Amazing pigmentation.

April 14, 2015

Nars is a more expensive brand but well worth it! there isn't much i can say but that i love love love all nars lip products and highly recommend this brand : )

January 16, 2015

It was the best lip stick I had ever had in my life. It was a matte fire brick color. Breath taking really, and the best part about it is that it looked good on anyone? From the most pale of people (aka myself) to a more tanned or lively color. It was obviously a bit more in price, but once you try it you'll know you've made a good investment.

October 24, 2014

The NARS Lipstick (I have the Matte) is wonderful...stays on really well!

October 03, 2012

I am recommending this lipstick purely because after 3 trips
to the counter the Nars people were still super helpfull. Nars flaminco shade is almost perfect.
Not to bright a red, not a berry and it didn't have too much blue or orange.
It mixes well with gloss or alone. Just blot a little for a stain during the day and reapply
at night for a darker colour. Not cheap but it seems to go with
almost everything if you are will to fiddle a little.
Be patient and enjoy.

August 15, 2012

My lips tend to dry out with lipstick but this lipstick did not dry out my lips. It wasn't greasy or heavy which I appreciate - the texture is just right. I like that NARS offers such a wide range of colours - my favourite is Dolce Vita which is a suitable daytime colour and a staple in my makeup bag.

May 15, 2011

I'm typically a lip gloss or tinted lipbalm type of girl, but I have nars lipstick in love devotion and I love it! It goes on very easily and has a great shine. The formula is creamy and the colour is very easy to build up. It doesn't have the greatest staying power, but I don't think it's meant to so I don't mind. All in all, a great lipstick!