NARS Orgasm Illuminator Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 400 in Makeup

The NARS Illuminator in Orgasm is a multifunctional face product that gives skin a refreshed luminosity. This light-reflecting liquid glides on to refresh and enhance the complexion to create a shimmer of incandescence. Either wear it under makeup or on its own to transform your skin. Visit narscosmetics.com for more information.

June 25, 2016

I love this product. I have olive color skin and it works perfectly for my skin tone. I actually use it as a blush and it looks like a natural glow. It is a bit pricey.

May 12, 2016

I have hear a lot of great raves about this product and being a make up junkie I am, I bought it and tried it on.

It was pricey but boy was it ever fabulous! I use it whenever I wanna feel so glam and sohisticated without that over the top look. It's the right amount of flush coupled with a spot on glow! The golden glow makes it really pop and contours your cheeks to a tight finish.

I am actually about to finish my blush compact and I am definitely going to buy this again! Definitely a "must-have!"

June 11, 2015

My best friend gifted me on my birthday and I was really pleased to see the results. My face appears so much illuminated with this and the complexion appears enhanced. I normally wear it under makeup!

June 11, 2015

I love the extra color and shine this gives me. I will wear it often

September 14, 2014

I was given a sample of this at the Sephora store recently and after trying it that evening, I went back and purchased a tube of it. It goes on so easy, gives a natural blush and I love it for both daytime work or nighttime outings!

March 07, 2014

I love the NARS Orgasm Illuminator! I use it in the summer to give my cheeks a rosey glow. I also use it as a base coat (like a primer) to apply powdered blush on top. Makes it stay longer!! Would recommend - just wish it wasn't so expensive!

August 08, 2012

This is an awesome illuminator. Its a lot of product if you compare it to other illuminators out there. It goes on beautifully and gives the skin a natural looking glow. It's not stark white as some illuminators are. I own it and will repurchase it if it ever finishes...and it doesn't seem like it ever will, 'cuz it's just sooo much product! Definitely recommend this if you're looking for a soft natural sheen / glow look.

July 23, 2012

I got this product in a gift basket for Christmas and I really liked it! I used it on my cheeks and it added a subtle, dewy glow to my skin. It was pretty sheer so I had to layer it on, but that wasn't a big problem. The color is so pretty; just a natural flush pink that complements any skin tone. I would definitely reccomend it!

November 22, 2011

Gives a nice dewey glow. Watch out not to use too much as it will leave your face looking REALLY sparkly. It gives a nice shimmer and a little goes a long way. Sometime I use it just on my cheeks and sometimes I use it on my whole face - especially when I go out at night.

August 08, 2011

I have no idea what this is used for. I tried it on my face, and I got a lot of sparkle, but that's all I can see a difference of. I'm not sure what its function is perse. In my opinion, it's fine for clubbing, or keeping your face looking shiny, or metallic, but not an everyday using product.
    Since I received this as a gift from Sephora, I'll continue to use it. However, I wouldn't go out and buy this on my own. I don't see what the great thing about it is!

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book