Good

NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 341 in Primer

August 31, 2016

Do not even consider buying any other eye primer. This one really does the trick!! Makeup lasts at least 8 hours and washes off with facial cleanser and water. I never do my makeup without it!! No smudging or creasing!

May 27, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

Lets start by saying I have extremely oily eyelids. Eyeshadow just will not stay on my lids perfectly for any longer than an hour tops. I have tried countless paint pot type products, layered/blended the shadow etc etc and nothing seemed to work brilliantly. I will add that if you haven't got extremely oily eyelids, this tips and techniques and products such as Mac paint pots will work fine, but for me they didn't come close.

I have also tried other primers on the market such as the Urban Decay Primer Potion and drugstore alternatives such as the L'Oreal and Rimmel primers - all of which prolonged by eyeshadow but didn't do a fantastic job.

I was reluctant to by the Nars primer at first, simply because I thought it was expensive for a primer. I was not disappointed to say the least, nothing has ever come close to giving me crease free lids like this baby does. It is a white colour, but sheers out to almost nothing while still evening out your lids. I would say its semi matte and feels soft around the eye area. I mean, its nothing special no colour, no shimmer but does exactly what it says and will make your eyeshadow last all day!

So far I have had my own personal tube since January, its now end of May and still going strong. Packaging is annoying, just like all the Nars products and being white it gets dirty very quickly but its what's inside that counts!

April 20, 2013

I received a sample of this from my friend who shops at Sephora. It is a little pricey (being NARS and all) but it works super well! If bright eyeshadow is one of your priorities (like it is one of mine!!!) then you will love this. Even cheaper eyeshadows are convinced by this primer to stay in place ALL DAY!!! My eyeshadow usually creases, smudges, and generally just gets worse looking as the day goes on. When I used this, however, at the end of a long day, my eyeshadow looked like I had just put it on, and I had received numerous compliments! If you can handle the price, I highly recommend it. I may even splurge myself, it's that good!

kalinka added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

winpooh added a new review for
    Tide Laundry Pods

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye