NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 389 in Concealer

November 07, 2016

This is possibly the best concealer I've tried! I have really dark undereye circles and this covers them up so well with no creasing and it lasts all day. There are so many shade options available too, I found one that perfectly matches my skin. I never leave home without it on!

November 01, 2016

Ce concealer est assez dispendieux puisqu'il ne vient pas de la pharmacie. Il couvre tellememt bien les cernes et tous les imperfections du visage. Il est très facile à blender. Par contre, il ne faut pas en mettre beaucoup sinon il y aura une petite effet cakey.

October 27, 2016

I loveeee this concealer! It's expensive ($38), but can't be compared to anything from the drugstore. It's thick enough that it provides extra moisture for delicate under eye area and there are lots of shades to match skin type.

October 17, 2016

I wasnt so sure at first because of the price but wow! It is so worth it! I'm glad I tried this product, its great coverage but not to heavy and the colors and just so perfect!

October 15, 2016

Il est crémeux et couvrant pour les cernes et les imperfections du visage. Facile d'application avec l'embout mousse du produit. Bon choix de couleur.

October 15, 2016

Purchased this about a month ago to replace my benefit Boing concealer and I don't know why I didn't sooner! I had heard of so many people raving about this concealer but thought maybe it was just hype, but this is truly the best concealer I've ever tried. I have extremely sensitive skin and find I'm allergic to many liquid concealers but this one gives me no irritation. It completely covers my dark circles and a prominent vein under one of my eyes. It applies smoothly over blemishes as well and lasts the whole day without moving. The creasing of this concealer under the eyes is minimal to none. I absolutely love how this really does give my my makeup a flawless look especially when applied with a beauty blender. Worth the price!!

September 26, 2016

I purchased this concealer after hearing many good things about it in the beauty community. However, in my experience using it, this is an over-hyped product. While it does provide excellent coverage and does the job well as a concealer, it is not worth the $36 price tag. There are many drug store concealers that perform just as well and are very comparable in terms of formula and effectiveness. In addition, I find myself having to take extra caution using it as an under eye concealer because it can look very cakey if too much product is applied.

September 07, 2016

I love this. Its hard for me to find my skintone in shades because i am so pale and this one actually blended in perfectly and hid my dark circles and imperfections flawlessly

August 15, 2016

Great concealer. I got this at Sephora, been using it for about a year now. it is quite expensive for a concealer, but it lasts a long time. I bought the lightest colour, vanilla, it covers all blemishes and red areas. This concealer goes on smooth and stays smooth, matchs my skin colour perfectly.

August 09, 2016

I bought this concealer a couple weeks ago after I finished I finished the Laura Mercier Secret Concealer. I use concealer every morning to hide the dark circles under my eyes. I use it with a beauty blender and then set it with a powder foundation. It stays on all day. I have oily skin so I'd need to use blotting paper by the afternoon but the product says on! I don't think it creases and I don't need a lot to cover the eyes.