NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 431 in Concealer

March 24, 2017

I really like this concealer the coverage is just right without feeling cakey on my skin. It doesn't crease under the eye and it blends in nicely. Only issue is its pretty pricey.

March 23, 2017

I’ve been on the hunt for a new concealer for awhile, and got quite a few recommendations from friends to try out this one. I have to admit, this concealer is definitely on the pricier side, but I really like it. The shade I have (I believe it’s Vanilla) is more yellow-toned so it works perfectly with my skin-tone. It also provides really good coverage so most days I can just spot conceal with this and skip the BB cream.

March 21, 2017

I am a mother of 3 and my youngest is 3 years old, I've had a lot of those sleepless nights then places that I need to go to come morning time so this is a life saver for me. On my second tube and I don't have plans of switching to a different brand :)

March 13, 2017

This is the best concealer I have used. There are no artificial fragrances added, parabens or alcohol. It's also cruelty free. I have dry undereyes, and this gives a really natural finish. I can get away with not setting it with a powder. I've had no creasing. It makes an amazing eye primer if you set it. With two coats, I can cover acne completely. I haven't broken out from this either. I have the shade Vanilla and it's a little bit pink in undertone. When it completely dried, it oxidizes darker and more pink. So I think for my pale olive skin, i'll go with Chantilly next time because I expect it to oxidize as well. For reference, my skintone is 177 in MUFE Ulta HD foundation. Highly recommend, even though it's painfully expensive.

March 12, 2017

If you are into very full coverage makeup, then you would LOVE this; it's so nice and full coverage, but for me, it looks so heavy and cakey. I am sure that if you were more experienced, it'd be easier for you to work with this in combination with other products, but this just really builds up and exaggerates my pore size and fine lines underneath my eye. I was very disappointed by this, unfortunately. I reach for Maybelline over this.

March 12, 2017

This is a good concealer, it is creamy and has maximum coverage. But 45$ for concealer?!? I am currently using Age Rewind concealer, it cost me under $10, and it works just as well as this.

March 08, 2017

Nars Creamy Concealer didn't work for me :( I have dark under eyes and this concelear didn't cover them. In addition, it made my undereye look very cakey.

March 05, 2017

Love this concealer! It gives great coverage and it doesn't cake up on your face. It is very smooth and its perfect for highlighting and concealing pimples!

November 07, 2016

This is possibly the best concealer I've tried! I have really dark undereye circles and this covers them up so well with no creasing and it lasts all day. There are so many shade options available too, I found one that perfectly matches my skin. I never leave home without it on!

November 01, 2016

Ce concealer est assez dispendieux puisqu'il ne vient pas de la pharmacie. Il couvre tellememt bien les cernes et tous les imperfections du visage. Il est très facile à blender. Par contre, il ne faut pas en mettre beaucoup sinon il y aura une petite effet cakey.