NARS Satin Lip Pencil Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 1015 in Lipstick

June 06, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this in Rikugien from Sephora's Beauty Insider birthday gift and I have been obsessed ever since! First of all, it's too pricey for me, but I'm glad I've been able to try the product. The shade is beautiful (my favourite lip colour), goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge or feather...I really need to find an affordable dupe of this product when it's gone. For me, a little goes a long way so I think I'll have this product for a long while. I always get compliments on the beautiful colour. It's nice and creamy...probably one of my favourite lip products. My only complaint is that sharpening it is a pain.

February 13, 2016

I received this as a birthday gift from sophora. The price point is a little high for me, but I enjoyed using the free product. Goes on really well and lasts all day

February 10, 2016

I got the birthday samples of "Rikugien" from sephora and it's a good product from a high end brand. I'm not sure I'd buy a full size version now that I have the tester because the colours are pretty generic and you could likely get a similar product in almost the exact shade.

February 01, 2016

I love the colours, I love the size, I love how smoothly it applies - great product !

January 23, 2016

I love the finish of these pencils! At first I was a bit skeptical of satin finishes, scared that they will appear too frosty, but the finish was perfect. Wonderful pigmentation and a smooth nondrying formula.

January 23, 2016

I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I really liked how creamy it is, your lips won't get dry after you apply it. I got Rikugien shade wich is a nude pink. The color last a long while though. Really great investement

January 07, 2016

Absolutely love NARS Satin Lip Pencil. Smooth, creamy, pigmented, doesn't feather, there's nothing not to like.

January 07, 2016

Easy to apply, good pigment, stays put and doesn't require liner.

December 07, 2015

The NARS Satin Lip Pencil is creamy and can be applied very easily to your lips. The pigmentation is excellent and it leaves a nice, satin sheen which isn't too gloss-like, but rather looks like lipstick instead. My lips stayed hydrated while wearing it, but it did wear off eventually. Still, a great lip product!

September 25, 2015

I recently tried a sample of this product in the shade rikugien and I absolutely love it. The shade nearly matches my lip colour so for me wearing it looks very natural. Glides on smooth and doesn't feel drying to me at all. I'd love to have a the full sized pencil but at the moment it's a little too expensive for me, retailing for around $20-$30 depending on where you buy it. I would still probably spend the money though if it had been a roll up pencil instead of one that needs to be sharpened, which wastes product and requires a specialty sharpener.