NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 595 in Foundation

A glowing, satin-finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, skin is hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves skin brightness, radiance and texture. For normal to dry skin types.

November 22, 2016

So much coverage! Love this foundation

I was getting sample sizes from sephora for many months before buying the actual full sized bottle.

A little goes a long way, and it has great coverage!

October 07, 2016

AMAZING ! I love this foundation so much. It gives a medium to full coverage. It doesn't feel like you're wearing anything. It glides on smoothly. Colour selection is on point. It's a great foundation if you have oily or dry skin. I am combo skin and this is by far my favourite foundation. It doesn't look cakey or anything. Very flawless foundation.I wear this foundation everyday, it doesn't oxidize or anything. Worth every penny. Definitely recommend

September 27, 2016

It's an expensive foundation, but so worth it. I had the girl put it on me at the store and my skin looked flawless. It's lightweight but effective, so you don't need to cake it on.

September 11, 2016

This foundation is NOT sheer or glowy. I actually found it to be quite matte. That being said, I still really like it. It evens my complexion out but doesn't look cakey or like a mask. I'd say it has a medium, buildable coverage.

July 26, 2016

I have been searching for a foundation when a sales associate at Sephora recommended me this foundation. At first I was unsure as I have oily/combination skin and the foundation had sheer "glow". However, when she applied it on my face it seemed so light and natural looking! I was informed that setting the foundation with a translucent setting powder really helps with oil control (and it does!). I recommend this foundation. It has light to build-able medium coverage.

The only flaw with this foundation is that it doesn't come with a pump.

July 20, 2016

My favourite foundation right now! I love how it doesn't feel heavy on the skin but at the same time has medium to high coverage. It is definitely buildable and the shade Barcelona matches me perfectly! I like that I for once do not have to mix 2 shades.

July 06, 2016

this foundation is pricey but worth eevry penny. it has good coverage but doesnt look cakey. It has a beautiful glow effect and stays on all day long. I have oilier skin in the summer and I still use it and it is just gorgeous.

May 20, 2016

holy grail for the past 6 years. no matter what foundation i try i always keep coming back to this or i always have it in my makeup case. lasts all day, no touch ups needed, colour match is on fleek (deuville for a light neutral complexion) the ingredients are fairly safe . I just wish it had spf but I love love it

April 07, 2016

I have now had my bottle 4 months, it doesn't take much of it to end up with the perfect coverage, the shade "mont blanc" is the one that suits my skin tone the best currently, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin, applies very nicely with a beauty blender and works well with my cream contour pallets

February 26, 2016

I do love this foundation but it's not right for my oily skin. The coverage and colour match are fantastic for me but I find that halfway through the day my skin looks super oily. I have friends with dry skin who use this and don't have that problem so I know it's because of my skin type. I'm thinking I. Have to switch to NARS matte foundation which should suit me better. I really love everything in this line and the colour match is better for me than most so I'm really hoping the matte one works out!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml