• NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
  • NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil

NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #824 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

May 12, 2015

I just finished a sample and I really love the formula!!!

December 05, 2011

I got a sample of the Nars soft touch shadow pencil in Aigle Noir at Sephora this weekend and it is the bestest ever! It was a free sample but I've already ordered a proper full sized version of it.

It's a thick creamy pencil and the colour is a nice dark black with a bit of shimmery gold in it. From some angles it looks black but then you turn and it's bronze then it looks black with a gold shimmer which adds a nice extra dimenson to what would otherwise be regular old black eye liner. The shimmer really brings out your eyes. It also comes in 4 more colours ( a green a pink a whiteish gold and a copper colour) that all appear to have a bit of shimmer in them.

The consistency lends itself to smudging to make a nice smokey eye with a bit of shimmer. The only challenge is that because it's so thick it is hard to work into a fine line but that could probably be accomplished with a liner brush instead of applying straight from the tube.

August 26, 2010

I received this NARS shadow pencil in 'Palladium', a stunning sparkly aquamarine, to preview.

The product glides on gently like the name suggests and the colour payoff is fantastic. This particular shade is not one you'd wear solo, but I'm excited about the whole collection. It's very convenient in its packaging as a product you could tuck in your bag for mid-date touchups.

I needed to use a primer with this pencil to reduce smudging and transfer, but that is true of most products I've tried. Apply a shear layer over a smoky eye look to instantly up the fun factor!

I love this pencil and would buy it again - probably in a different shade though. I don't see myself using this one up very quickly.