NARS Super Orgasm

NARS Super Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #369 out of 501 in Blush

Made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. Imparts a natural, healthy glow for any skin tone and may be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity.

October 30, 2015

This blush is very natural looking and gives your skin the perfect rosiness. I swear it take years to hit pan on nars blushes! Definitely worth the investment.

Updated On: October 30, 2015

oops, posted on the wrong one. Although I like the original orgasm, I am not a very big fan of super organism, the glitter chucks were too big for my taste, however if glitter is your thing go for it! It will take forever to take pan like most Nars blushers.

May 18, 2015

It's a stunning peachy shade, but very shimmery blush! If you like Orgasm, you'll love this!

May 12, 2015

The glitter is what makes this shade of blush so special. I love the regular Orgasm blush but this gives such a special touch without being overpowering. The peach shade is also great for so many skin tones - I love it!!

May 12, 2015

I love this shade, very peachy, it's gorgeous on the cheeks!!!

September 11, 2014

I LOVE this blush ... it's a lovely peach colour, with gold flecks of glitter. It gives my fair skin a healthy glow, with a dash of sparkle. It's definitely my favourite item in my make up bag right now. If you aren't into glitter, try NARS Orgasm Blush instead ... it's a cult favourite, and it provides the same peach colour, without the glitter.

The price may seem a bit expensive to some, but a little goes a long way, so it will last a long time.

August 18, 2014

I love this blush, love the glitter in it, It give a great color to any skint one, a must have to any make up closet!

May 30, 2012

I love Nars blush in orgasm, so I thought I would try super orgasm. I love love love it. The color is so pretty and I love the gold flecks of glitter in it. If you do not like glitter, skip this one, but truly I do not think it is over powering.

May 12, 2011

This is my LEAST favorite NARS blush, I must say. Orgasm is ok, nothing as great as is raved about, but this one with the shimmery gold in it just does absolutely NOTHING for me. I didn't even like the way it looked in its package. When I actually did try it, I found it highlighted pores and lines and was not at all attractive. If I had the face of an ogre, I could understand, but it ain't that bad LOL

Overrated, over-hyped, overpriced. The quality is the same as other NARS blushes, but would NOT buy this one. Not buy a long shot.

January 24, 2009

I bought this blush on a whim while in sephora, its a little sister to NARS blush, orgasm, which is a cult favorite. its a lovely peach shade with iridescent highlights and large glitter flecks in the cake. at first, i was a little worried it'd be TOO glittery, but it gives you just the right amount of glitter when applied with a fan brush or blush/contour brush. a little goes a long way. the best way to apply this is to stick your pointer finger and middle finger on your face, right next to your nose, blush shouldnt ever be applied any closer than that unless youre going for the clown effect. pucker your lips, and lightly dust the apples of your cheeks, forehead, wherever else you want a little glow.

I've started using this everyday, because it gives you that perfect, girly, ive been up to something devious glow (hence the name) and the packaging is wonderful. it makes it impossible to break the blush and theres the perfect sized mirror inside! gotta love NARS.