NARS The Multiple
Good

NARS The Multiple Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 503 in Blush

The original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Its unique, creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer color for creating shimmering accents, contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. Creates perfect, glowing complexions and is conveniently designed for failproof application

July 05, 2015

LOVE this product. I have been using the Multiple in Orgasm for a few years now. It is a great colour that suits many skin tones. Love the versatility of being able to use it as a lipstick, blush and eyeshadow in a pinch. Although I don't love it as the eye shadow, it is gorgeous as a blush and lip stick. It is on the pricey side, but lasts so long, you definitely get your money's worth.

May 01, 2015

I bought this in the rose gold colour, G-spot, as it suited my complexion, and love it so much I am thinking of trying either the bronzer or the cult classic Orgasm colour.mmwhat can I say, this creamy stick does it all: cheeks, eyes, lips, and it's very easily blend able with fingers. Add a bit at a time until you are satisfied with the colour. Long lasting, especially when topped with a powder blush for extra oomph. I rated the Multiple a great value because it lasts a very long time and is a real multitasker. A definite must-have.

September 12, 2014

This is my favourite blush of all time. I have The Multiple in the G-Spot shade which is a wine coloured mauve with gold specks. It works well as a lip stick as well and is the perfect shade for my super fair skin. I think it would work universally well on many different skin tones. It is expensive, but lasts forever. I've had my "The Multiple" stick for more than a year and it still has a little left!

February 10, 2014

I love this product purchased recently but now I use this every day it really makes my makeup feel put together.

June 05, 2012

So, I've loved the Nars Orgasm shade for blush since the moment I discovered it. It's a perfect peachy-pink with just the right amount of golden shimmer. It's one of those products that I will use exclusively, and never deviate from.

I was intrigued when I heard about The Multiple - a cream blush stick that can be used on the lips, cheeks, and as eyeshadow! As I've mentioned before, I love a product that does more than just one thing! I'm all about five minute make-up and this product seemed to fit the bill!

I have to say that I adore The Multiple. I use it every as a blush, and quite often as an eyeshadow. I usually apply it with a cream blush brush, but you can also use a sponge or even your fingers! It's light, shimmery, and, because it's a cream formula, gives your cheeks a dewy glow. At $30-$40 dollars it's not a steal but I've been using the same one for nearly a year and it's not going to run out any time soon. Completely worth the steep price!

January 07, 2012

Even though this product is quite pricey, it's definitely worth it. I've had this in laguna for almost a year and I don't think I'll be running out anytime soon. I use it everyday as blush/bronzer. It doesn't take much to give a nice natural glow. Will definitely buy again when I run out.

1.5/5

May 14, 2011

I got the opportunity to try this product the other night. As much as I do like some of NARS products and think some of them are spectacular - some of their eye shadows and blushes - this is not one of them.

I can come up with exactly the same affect on the skin using nothing but pure satin mica. At about $2 for an entire ounce, which would last years. This product is crazily expensive for what makes up the base of it, which is probably THE most important thing when it comes to makeup. Base ingredients. After that, pigments/colorants. In addition, I compared it to the myriad of other highlighters/'glow' products I have - which are much cheaper - and found this to be no better.

After trying it before a night out, I will definitely not be buying this one. It simply is not worth what NARS is charging for it at all. Obscenely expensive for what it actually is. And god forbid should you have problem skin, this would very likely make you breakout like crazy.

June 28, 2007

This is officialy one of the reasons why I do love makeup so much. I wish it would come with a gospel choir that would sing "ALLELUIA" when you take it out of your makeup kit! Not only this thing is multi-purpose but gives you what I call "The Glow".

Coming in 13 different shades, the NARS multi-purpose stick is one awesome highlighter. Some of my favorite ways to use them: rubbing a stick in a more natural shade on your shoulders and clavicles to give a summer-ish feel that will capture natural light, a little on the apple of your cheeks for a healthy look or just above the cheekbone to give a more defined contoured illusion. Try to use it right under the arch of your eyebrows and smudge it with your finger, it gives a nice point of light too.

That thing will make you look like a million bucks!