NARS Tinted Moisturizer - Pure Radiant

NARS Tinted Moisturizer - Pure Radiant Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 391 in Makeup

March 09, 2016

Although I do have oily/combo skin I LOVE this product! It looks so nice on the skin and doesn't cling to dry patches. This has a nice sheer buildable coverage that's perfect for everyday and it also has an SPF of 30! If you are oily like me definitely set this with a powder and bring some blotting papers with you!

January 25, 2016

I was excited to use this product as I have heard great things, however after applying it there is not much of a difference to skin. Blemishes, scars, are not covered by it its very small coverage for a very high price. It provides average coverage and overall not much of a difference to skin. Some positive points was that it is chemical free and light, so it does not feel heavy when applied to the face. It smells good and is an average amount of coverage.

January 04, 2016

The product is perfect for winters, specifically for dry skin. The coverage is medium and the product is great! Would recommend for anyone for winters!

December 11, 2015

This product combines my two face makeup priorities: 1) it moisturizes and 2) I barely feel it on my skin. For someone looking for light coverage and an overall even tone, this is a great purchase. The colour match is better than anything else I've used.

I use a pea sized amount of product and get full face coverage. It's pricey but I think it's going to last me well. I have pretty sensitive skin and have found this product comfortable to wear. No break outs or hives! :-)