NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1014 in Lipstick

October 29, 2016

Like many others I received this as a Birthday gift from sephora. It is a great universal red colour managing to look great on both warm and cool toned skin. It applies very easily as a pencil shape and with great creaminess. The pigmentation is very strong as well. I know that these pencils can be sharpened to continue using the product, but I only wish it would fit into a regular size sharpener so I wouldn't have to buy a new one just for this lip product. Definitely a pricey product but the quality does live up to the brand.

October 19, 2016

I was so thrilled to get this lip pencil from Sephora last year on my birthday! It was a good size sample, smooth texture and easy to apply and it also has some staying power. It really gives you a classic matte red when you want to be truly dramatic.

October 19, 2016

The perfect beautiful red lip can be achieved with this lip pencil, it goes on matte in a perfect shade of red and stays put all day, like most matte lip crayons it doesn't dry out lips.

October 06, 2016

I received this from Sephora as a birthday gift and it is one of the lipsticks I reach for when I'm looking to add an easy wash of color. It can easily go on as a bold red lip color but what I love about it is that I can also wear a light coat. Additionally, as it fades during the day, it leaves a slight stain which I love. The price is on the higher end in terms of lipsticks but I think if you're looking for a classic red lipstick, this is worth that investment.
I do hope that they decide to make these twist up pencils because I hate the wasted product when sharpening.

October 05, 2016

A little pricey but so worth it. I think Lip pencils are trending these days. It lasts for a long time and don't bleed at all. It is ultra matte and looks really nice. It's the perfect red! Smooth application and won't dry your lips. I usually just top it with a lip gloss or lip balm.

September 27, 2016

I have this nars matte lip pencil that I got from sephora. I got it as my birthday item last year, but I absolutely love it. I went back and bought another colour after, because it went on so nicely. I love the matte finish, and how it doesn't leave my lips looking dry! The colour is so rich, and it lasts a very long time. Such a great product, and the price was not too bad.

September 27, 2016

Rouge d'une couleur parfaite selon moi. Je suis brune et je trouve que cette couleur m'avantage beaucoup. Application facile grâce au crayon avec pointe précise.

September 23, 2016

This is the perfect colour red and a great consistency. Super long lasting and doesn't dry your lips out. I really ike this lip pencil. I will buy this again when mine runs out.

September 15, 2016

NARS roped me in with this lip pencil when I received it as a sample from Sephora for my birthday last year. I wore it on Canada Day for the first time and it lasted through a couple of meals, rain, and running around with very minimal touch ups! The colour Cruella is universally flattering and classic. I was so enamoured with the colour that I bought the full sized pencil when I ran out. It is on the pricier side, but worth it if you want your colour to last.

August 09, 2016

I love this lip stick a lot. It goes on so smoothly and lasts a really long time and it doesn't bleed out of the lips. Even though its matte, its super comfortable and doesn't dry out the lips.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag