Nasacort Allergy Spray 24 Hours Reviews

Ranked #272 out of 475 in Remedies

December 01, 2016

I have horrible, horrible seasonal allergies that leave me with a runny, stuffy nose that sneezes constantly for the entire 3 months of summer. Last summer I used this product faithfully for 2 straight months (2 puffs per nostril once daily) and noticed NO difference. Got myself a neti-pot, and it really decreased the sinus inflammation! I don't recommend this product for nasal congestion.

November 21, 2016

This product is good and works but its not for me. It really irritated my nose. I love that its only once a day. It did help with itchy water eyes, stuffy and/or runny nose. I'm not sure about the non drowsy since I hadn't slept much the two nights before I used it. I really don't think snorting and tasting it going down my throat is an effective product for me. I purchased from Rexall while working. The combination of all things involved that $20 not well spent. I have 50 sprays left. Its not like you can give it to a friend.. Ew gross here this wasn't for me friend. I only stuffed it up my nose would you like the 90% that I have left in the bottle. yay NO.

August 13, 2016

I have horrible allergies and normally use Flonase but I saw that Nasocort was on sale and thought I would try it. In theory it works the same as Flonase to decrease symptoms of seasonal allergies and can be taken with other allergy meds like Claratin or Zyrtec. You squirt one or two (know more than two) squirts in each nostril once a day and it is supposed to give relief of nasal congestion, sneezing and running or itchy nose. For me Nasocort works about half as well as Flonase. I still experienced sneezing, and congestion. It was not worth purchasing and I will not be purchasing again

May 01, 2015

Nasacort did not work on me for my allergies. I was on prescription meds and thought this would do the trick just as well and cheaper. It only irritated my nose and it became so red and inflamed. I couldn't use it.

March 09, 2015

I have terrible problems with allergies both in fall and spring. I have found with this spray, that you only need to take two sprays in each nostril, works for 24 hours, and relieves nasal congestion, sneezing, and that runny and itchy nose that I get with my allergies. I hate taking medication for the entire allergy season, but this cuts down not only on expense, but on having to take oral medication as well. And best of all, it works!!