National Geographic  Owl Teaser Cat Toy

National Geographic Owl Teaser Cat Toy Reviews

1 review
Ranked #246 out of 273 in Pet Products

January 21, 2016

I bought this product for $8.99, I paid a bit more for it since I assumed it would be built with a more durable quality. With the brand "National Geographic" you'd expect a solid product, since the brand is so well known for their quality magazines. I just recently adopted two five month old kittens and was recommended a "teaser toy" in order to help them build trust with me.

Within two hours my two kittens had already torn more than half the feathers out of it, causing a choking hazard. I had to keep a close eye on them when they played with it. I considered returning it but the store I bought it from (PetSmart) has a horrible return policy - so I was forced to keep this dangerous toy in my home!

A few short hours after that my kittens had torn the owl plushy portion right off the string, thus making the toy absolutely useless. I had to throw it out immediately. For the price I paid I expected at least a few weeks of play, not a few hours. Absolutely disgusted with the quality - I don't think it should even be sold! If i could give it minus stars, I would.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    2 questions

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge