Natrel Fine Filtered 1% Milk

Natrel Fine Filtered 1% Milk Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 41 in Milk & Cream

January 20, 2016

On average natrel milk is $1 more that typical dairy milk. The small price increase is worth is. I can buy 1% and it taste similar to typical 2%. it hs that rich and creamy taste. I myself never drank milk until my mom convinced me to buy natrel milk now I will drink milk and I enjoy it. This is the only brand of milk I purchase for my family now.

November 13, 2015

I used to buy Natrel all the time for me and my kids, however i have boughten a few bags that just dont taste right. Its not that its sour, it just taste almost metallic. When I got a good bag (which was most of the time) I did love the taste of it. Also it is too expensive when Neilson is $1-$2 cheaper. My kids drink alot of milk, so when I can save on milk, i take it!

July 11, 2015

This milk is the best in taste. If it is homogeneous milk it tastes even better but of course its not as healthy for your diet.

June 11, 2015

A refreshing milk that satisfies your thirst. You can taste the quality of this milk. Natrel is our milk of choice. We use for drinking, in cereal, baking and meal preparation. I've tried other brands but in my opinion nothing compares to the taste of Natrel.