Natrel lactose free milk

Natrel lactose free milk Reviews

Ranked #863 out of 2317 in Grocery

December 21, 2016

We have two of us that require lactose free milkin our house. I love natrel milk as it's always so fresh and tasty. The only issue is it's quite a bit more costly than regular milk.

May 09, 2016

Natrel lactose free milk tastes exactly the same as "regular" milk. After having painful (and smelly) issues for years from drinking dairy milk - I finally made the switch about a year ago to Natrel and was pleasantly surprised! It solved the mystery of why it hurt so bad all those years to drink dairy!
    Other lactose-free beverages that I tried before finally discovering Natrel, had the worst taste going down and even more gross of a thick after-taste. Not only does Natrel taste awesome, it also offers the vitamins that I don't get most days. The best part: it costs about the same as dairy milk, so there was no budget adjustment required.
    With Natrel, I've been able to go back to drinking a large glass of milk with pasta, or poured over cereal or cooked and baked with in meals and treats. I definitely recommend this milk to anyone who is searching for a dairy alternative.

February 14, 2016

It's much more expensive than regular milk, but taking a pill every time I want a glass of milk is a pain! This tastes the same as regular milk, but I can actually drink it.

January 20, 2016

my daughter (4) is lactose intolerant and this is the milk I but for her. you wouldn't know the difference between this and reg milk. you get the smooth, creamy natrel milk that you cant help but love

January 04, 2016

I am lactose sensitive, so I can eat yogurt and cheese, but always get super bloated drinking milk. I tried almond and cashew milk but they are full of fillers and not really any good nutritionally. Lactose free milk is amazing! It's a tad sweeter....but wow...I LOVE MILK AGAIN! :-D

January 04, 2016

I am lactose intolerant so finding something that tastes great and doesn't cost a fortune is hard. This product works well and I love the expiry dates!

September 23, 2015

I've been drinking lactose free milk for years and find this one best for taste and quality. Other brands go sour within a couple days of opening but this stays fresh for a week!

May 05, 2015

This lactose free milk tastes great for the whole family, even though only my daughter needs it...but we've had several issues with this brand going sour long before the due date. Once I understand, but it's happened s few times now and I'm not impressed.