Good

Natrel Products Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 481 in Coffee

September 12, 2016

I have been lactose intolerance for many years, stayed away from Drinking milk. I tried lactose free milk years ago I could not stand it. I finally tried the Natrel Lactose Chocolate Milk,OMG IT was great I found my new drink the taste is so good and the best thing about it. I can drink it with know problems .

June 12, 2014

These are excellent milk products. Since trying this line I would never go back to another brand. Lactose is a problem in our family so your lactose free products are just what we need. I love the taste very fresh. Always use the lactose free creamer as well. I haven't tried the maple milk as its not in my store but would like to.

June 01, 2014

I bought this on sale and brought it home to my family since we are big maple lovers. The milk was simply delicious! My entire family enjoyed the taste and creaminess. I just don't like the calories. It was a real treat!

May 28, 2014

I recently tried the Natrel Maple flavored milk. Although it is getting a little harder to find now (I think maybe it was a limited edition flavour), when I find it I buy it. It's a great flavored treat for those who like to drink milk. I am sure you could also make some adult drinks with it and they would be extra delicious.

April 25, 2014

we use Natrel products whenever we can depending on where we are shopping... it is very expensive but worth the extra cost... it is not like some milks that leave a bad taste in you mouth... its refreshing and smooth.

April 25, 2014

I only drink Natrel milk. I love the taste compared to other brands it's so fresh. I also find that it tastes fresher longer.

August 27, 2013

I have always loved milk, but unfortunately suffer from lactose intolerance and quite honestly would deal with pain rather than drink lactose free milk, until I was given the opportunity to try Natrel’s Lactose Free milk! I was absolutely amazed at how it tasted exactly like the milk I would put myself in discomfort to enjoy. I was even more amazed when my 3 year old and my husband were also drinking it, not even knowing the difference! I am very happy to have come across this delicious milk and will continue to buy it and would recommend it to anyone with lactose issues, and don’t worry it doesn’t have that watery taste as most lactose free milks do :)

I have always been a coffee addict, but prefer mine w/ 2 sugar, no cream and the Lactose problem is extremely bad when it comes to cream, so I have asked my Hubby’s opinion on Natrel’s French Vanilla “Blend of milk and real Cream” :)

I love my caffeine, flavored and exotic coffee especially, so it was no surprise that I found this creamer to be very tasty & not too sweet (diabetic here)! The fact that it was thick like a creamer, (3.25% cream) I’d say, and not too watery as milk sometimes is, was what I loved most about it! I’d have to say that this is definitely something I will be purchasing in the future and is something I recommend trying to all you as well, Delish! Price is VERY reasonable. Under $3 for one of them! Great price I would say :)

If you like Chocolate milk as well, you’ll love this 1% Chocolate milk! In my area there are a few different brands of milk and I prefer one specific brand and am now able to add NATREL to it as well :) Its thick and creamy. It has its way of tickling my taste buds (giggles).