Natur-a Nutrisoya Soy Beverage Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 21, 2016

La variété de saveur offerte est vraiment intéressante. Ce lait se cuisine aussi bien qu'il se boit. La valeur nutritive est plutôt adéquate pour un produit de ce prix!

September 20, 2016

I love those Soy beverage so much. I'm allergic to milk and specifically the protein, so the meal or drink name "lactose free" like the milk, I can't drink that. But these soy beverage can be use in every meal, either salty or sweet. I really love the cappucino one, it is so good.

September 17, 2016

I love love the chocolate flavour of this soy beverage. It's smooth and sweet. It doesn taste like a soy beverage at all! The vanilla and strawberry, I'm not crazy about, but I will often choose this brand of chocolate soy over regular chocolate milk

August 11, 2016

Best non-dairy milk I've ever tasted! Due to a nut allergy, I am limited to a few brands for non-dairy milk where I live. This brand is great everytime. I enjoy the strawberry, original and vanilla flavours the best.

July 17, 2016

My kids and I love these Soy beverages.. beats me giving them juice boxes. Come in a variety of flavours and at a decent price. Can't keep these in stock, constantly on my shopping list!

July 17, 2016

I love these Soy beverages, love the fact that they come in three different flavours and that they fit neatly into lunch bags. Chocolate & strawberry are my favourite.. Great alternative to dairy.

July 16, 2016

I don't like soy milk generally... but this one I love! So light tasting and fresh! The strawberry is my favourite and the vanilla is great for smoothies! I have tried other soy beverages and I seem to always be more satisfied with this. I think the price can be bit high for the size and how fast I can drink that box. I normally try to buy a few when I find them on sale.

March 28, 2016

This is a good soy beverage. It takes good. There no after taste or grit. I have it with my coffee and cereal.
This soy product also comes in a chocolate flavour to which I've tried and taste good too.

March 24, 2016

I buy this from time to time for a change of pace. All of the flavors are great, the chocolate one is quite good. My kids like to drink this as well. I do find that it has a bit of a 'gritty' feeling to it though, which is slightly off putting.

March 16, 2016

excellent produit de bonne qualité
je le recommande:-) pour celle qui veule une boisson santé !
Je l'utilise et il est délicieux!!je le recommende!

Neuven added a new review for