Natura Chocolate Soy Milk

Natura Chocolate Soy Milk Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

August 28, 2016

This product is more slightly more expensive than other soy milks, but its worth it.
The chocolate flavor is so rich and delicious! It's perfect in chia seed pudding and vegan 'milkshakes'.

May 15, 2016

This tastes so good. It's not too sweet and it has just the right amount of chocolate flavor to the soy milk. This is my go to tetra pacs of soy milk when I know I'll want something quick on the go.

February 26, 2016

Si je choisis une boisson au Soya, j'opte pour celle-ci qui est au chocolat car j'aime moins celle à la vanille. Son goût de chocolat est quand même assez prononcé mais souvent je le dilue avec de l'eau et cela en fait, pour moi, une boisson très rafraîchissante.

November 29, 2015

This is the first soy based product I have tried and I have to admit that it is quite delicious. I've had an intollerance to dairy for most of my life and been to stubborn to try something new. I am glad I did. The chocolate milk isn't overly sweet but tastes natural. It is creamy but not rich and a new addition to my diet.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?