Natura Chocolate Soy Milk
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Natura Chocolate Soy Milk Reviews

4.5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
6 reviews
Ranked #38 out of 84 in Non-Dairy

    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 17, 2017

    Natura Chocolate Soy milk is delicious! It's not too sweet and it has just the right amount of chocolate flavor to it. Quick and easy on the go. and at a great price!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 17, 2017

    Pour avoir testé beaucoup de marques de lait de soja au chocolat, je vous le dit, celle la est la meilleure. Les autres goûtent le carton alors que celle-ci à un délicieuse saveur de chocolat! Je l'adore!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 28, 2016

    This product is more slightly more expensive than other soy milks, but its worth it.
    The chocolate flavor is so rich and delicious! It's perfect in chia seed pudding and vegan 'milkshakes'.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 15, 2016

    This tastes so good. It's not too sweet and it has just the right amount of chocolate flavor to the soy milk. This is my go to tetra pacs of soy milk when I know I'll want something quick on the go.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 26, 2016

    Si je choisis une boisson au Soya, j'opte pour celle-ci qui est au chocolat car j'aime moins celle à la vanille. Son goût de chocolat est quand même assez prononcé mais souvent je le dilue avec de l'eau et cela en fait, pour moi, une boisson très rafraîchissante.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 29, 2015

    This is the first soy based product I have tried and I have to admit that it is quite delicious. I've had an intollerance to dairy for most of my life and been to stubborn to try something new. I am glad I did. The chocolate milk isn't overly sweet but tastes natural. It is creamy but not rich and a new addition to my diet.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.