Natural Calm - Magnesium Citrate Powder Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 274 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 28, 2017

I started taking Natural Calm magnesium because I had read that mag deficiencies can be the cause for anxiety, sleeplessness, headaches and a bunch of other symptoms that affect me. It's been a week and so far it has helped a little. It's not a miracle cure but since magnesium is something that our bodies need and it'a harder to get naturally, I will keep taking it to see if it works better once it's built back up in my system. The raspberry lemonade tastes pretty good so it's not horrible to drink. It does cause diarrhea so I try to take it with a salad for extra fibre.

February 27, 2017

This product was nice tasting (tried all flavors) and easy to drink. It really relaxed me at night and helped me have a good sleep. I believe continuing to use this twice a day can have beneficial results for overall health.

February 26, 2017

I received this product sample. Tried it a couple of times. Taste is okay, not too weird tasting, just a bit salty. Can be mixed with juice or any drink.
    So far i was able to sleep well... Also, when i had a migraine attack, i tried to drink just to see what happens.. Surprisingly, it gradually went away.
    I tried taking tylenol and advil but the pain didnt go away for hours!
    Haven't check the price in stores tho.
    Will definitely buy this product.
    #gotitfree

March 16, 2016

This product was recommended by our physician to combat hypomagnesia in our child. It certainly worked to raise magnesium levels and we had no complaints about the taste. However, it caused major gastrointestinal issues. The culprit? Stevia. This product is loaded with it. If you have an intolerance to artificial sweeteners or Stevia save yourself the trouble and stick with a more natural product.

February 24, 2016

i use the natural calm magnesium powder in the raspberry lemonade. I love the flavor. its nice and light. I find the natural flavor is supposed to have no taste but it does. its like a salty sour taste. i have been using this product for a few months now. i do find that it helps with keeping calm. its a very nice soothing drink. i would recommend to try. most heath food stores where this product is sold sell trial packs that you can try. awesome.

June 07, 2015

This magnesium supplement is taken dissolved in hot or cold water. It brings a very nice citrate flavour to the water and is refreshing to take!! Calms the mind :)

May 19, 2015

Warning: this stuff is powerful. You will need to go to bed after taking it. Which is great for someone like me who has horrible anxiety. Also great if you have issues with constipation (sorry if TMI), but it will make you GO! The only problem I have with this is for me at least, it almost gives me a hangover, in the sense that the effects last well into the next day. So you just feel really wiped. Also, it's not cheap, but it does last quite a long time, as I don't take it every night. I would recommend getting the unflavoured version. I put the powder in 1/4 cup of boiled water and then put cold orange juice and ice in the rest, and drink it quickly. I tried the lemon flavour one and it was overpowering and tasted like Neocitran, which if you like, great, I do not! Overall, if you have anxiety that can get really bad at night, give this a try.

May 23, 2014

This product did not work for me immediately in terms of its relaxation properties but had an immediate effect on my foot and leg cramps during the night. I have switched to the lemon flavour which I drink in a glass of warm water and it helps me to sleep soundly through the night.

October 01, 2013

I just began using this product last month, my ND recommended I try it to help ease off headaches related to my cycle. The jury is still out on that as I need about a 3 month trial to see if that is successful. But I am impressed on how effective it is in helping me relax and settle before bed. I was sceptical when I saw the word CALM on the label but it really does live up to that description. I mix it with a little hot water and orange juice and it tastes fine, not a challenge to get down at all. I will continue to use this product as I can already see the health benefits to it. My ND did tell me to only use this product for 2 weeks at a time in order to experience the maximum effectiveness. I think this is a product that I will propose to my friends who are overwhelmed by their busy lifestyle and need help relaxing to prepare for sleep.

August 29, 2013

This a delicious and convenient prodcut to use.

The body needs magnesium and what a delicious and convnenient way to get this nutrition.

Take it after dinner and before going to bed. The product will also relax your muscles and your mind and assist you in sleeping. Using the product will also keep you "regular" and avoid you getting constipated.

The product is also sold in single serving pouches which is convenient for when you are travelling or staying over at a friends..

in the winter if you have a cold or would like a hot drink it is very soothing and comforting to drink

wisechick who is now relaxed