Natural Calm Raspberry - Lemon Magnesium

Natural Calm Raspberry - Lemon Magnesium Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 253 in Vitamins/Minerals

December 18, 2016

This is one of my husband's favorite flavor. I love using Natural Calm as well. My hubby is the one who's got magnesium deficiency and he loves having the magnesium in powder form than the boring pills. Careful in using this though as it will make u go to the bathroom frequently. I only use it before bedtime and it really calms me down. It also helps with my sleep which is amazing!

September 19, 2016

If you're looking for a method to "keep you regular" in addition to getting the boost of a little extra magnesium in your diet then I highly recommend this product. It's delicious tasting and lasts a good length of time if you have it occasionally. It's hard to get enough magnesium naturally through diet alone, so this is a great solution for days that you may come up a little short.

June 23, 2016

AMAZING!!!!! someone recommended this to me when i have strained muscles. The first time i drank it, instantly i felt the effects. I love that even if you dont feel stressed and drink this, you feel alot more calm. I give it to my 9 yr old and he sleeps like a baby. Love this. The taste is great and i just love it. I didnt realize how much my body was lacking magnesium until i stared on the Calm regularly.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

May 11, 2016

I love the taste and benefits of this Natural Calm Magnesium from #NaturalVitality. It is an easily dissolved powder in delicious Raspberry-Lemon. I take it just before bed to help me relax and I have a restful stressless sleep.
    I purchase this product on-going. I don't want to run out. It also helps with cramping. I know when I have missed taken it. The muscles in my legs and feet cramp. #NaturalCalm #NONGMO #Vegan

MandiRoo added a new review for