Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal in Ocean Breeze

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal in Ocean Breeze Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 04, 2015

Seeing that I am allergic to regular deodorants and itch and break out,I was recommended to try this crystal deodorant. There was no way I thought this would work but it did. Simply put the crystal under warm water then apply to your under arms. Work fantastic. Don't sweat,smell or worry about normal deodorants not being hood for you. Will continue to use this.

May 26, 2015

I bought this product because I was looking for a deodorant that was cruelty-free and easily accessible (I found it at Walmart). I had never really used a liquid deodorant with a roller-ball application before, so I was curious. It smells good (it has a more masculine scent, but I like it) and I like that it is hypoallergenic because I have sensitive skin. BUT I found that it doesn't do a very good job of preventing body odor (I feel grossed out just writing that)...so, I will not be buying this again. I've never had problems with other deodorants in this regard. However, my brother also uses this deodorant and he said it works great for him. I guess everyone's body just reacts differently to different deodorants?