Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix - Dark Chocolate Cherry
Amazing

Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix - Dark Chocolate Cherry Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 262 in Granola Bars

February 15, 2017

I just tried these bars for the first time this week because I had a coupon, it was very delicious! I was hoping there wouldn't be too many chunks of cherry but still have the flavour, which was the case!

February 15, 2017

i tried the Nature Valley Chewy trail mix - Dark chocolate cherry and they are tasty but a bit too sweet for my taste. I think I will stick to the sweet and salty.

July 22, 2016

This granola bar is really delicious. The dark chocolate chunks are huge, in fact, the biggest I've seen in granola bars, ever! Mixed with the bits of dried cherries, almonds and cranberries, this makes for a great flavour combination. I just love getting the piece of chocolate mixed into the bite. Very filling as a snack and a substantial size, which I find to be bigger than the standard granola bar. The only downside is that it can taste a little dry, so much so that it constantly feels like it's stuck in my throat. I need to drink lots of water afterwards, but I guess that's to be somewhat expected with this type of snack. I would still repurchase, just for the chocolate!