Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix

Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 248 in Granola Bars

May 16, 2016

These are my absolute favourite granola bars, they are always my go-to when I need a quick little snack that I won't feel guilty about. I like how it has all my favourite things in chocolate and raisins. Can't go wrong with these.

March 03, 2016

This snacks are quite tasty ,they are chewy with a hint of honey and you taste the oats ,Granola and pieces of fruit ,I like having them as a snack right between lunch and supper,it gives me a little boost to get through the afternoon,they are quite filling, the serving size is perfect and I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a snack on the healthier side

February 12, 2016

One of my favourite go to snacks when I am hungry at work! It's pretty affordable and you get around 5 bars. It can be sweet, but I don't mind! I have a sweettooth in general.

January 29, 2016

These trail mix bars are delicious. I enjoyed every bite I took. The only things is the price was bit much for a box of 32. If you're looking for something healthy and tasty, this is definitely something I'd recommend.

January 01, 2016

Love these, nice and chewy granola with little hints of sweetness when you bite into the raisins, followed by the crunch of the nuts. Like a fruit and nut bar, but somewhat healthier!

December 15, 2015

Nature Valley never fails to impress me! These are so flavorful but healthy too! There is a nice amount of nuts and berries.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa