Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars — Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 479 in Miscellaneous

September 08, 2016

These bars taste so good and the only reason I rated it neutral for quality was because they are so messy to eat! Since they are crunchy, they get everywhere with one bite, however, they are SO good if you can handle a little bit of crumbs and good price! This brand often goes on sale.

June 04, 2016

I'm always trying new granola bars and I tried these and was pleasantly surprised at how good they taste considering there's nothing but granola. There was a great taste of peanut butter in these and they are a great healthy snack. I also liked how each package came with two granola squares in it. Yummy!

April 28, 2016

These bars taste yummy (can't go wrong with peanut butter!) but are loaded with sugar...nowadays we are starting to understand the detrimental effects of sugar so I am sure a company like Nature Valley can try to make their products delicious and more healthy (i.e. with less sugar).

February 22, 2016

These are my go to granola bars.There is just a hint of peanut butter right along the top of the bar and the entire bar has that same taste all throughout .Very delicious . I personally like a crunchy granola bar over a softer one.I also like that there are 2 to a package so nice if I need to share with my daughter . Love these they are my favorite granola bars.

February 12, 2016

OMG, I live on these. I am on the go with my job, and they are an awesome protein boost when you're in a hurry. they taste great, and as far as granola bars go, the large boxes are the biggest bang for your buck (as opposed to quaker products of the same quality).

February 11, 2016

One of my favorite granola bars out there. The only thing that I don't like
about it is the mess! Haha, anyone who has tried these knows what I
am taking about. Granola everywhere haha.
Great snack when you are in a rush to a work out.

January 18, 2016

These are quite tasty,love that peanut butter flavor mixed with the granola and nuts,this makes a great snack and gives me that little boost to get on with my day

January 11, 2016

I really like these granola bars. They're crunchy, tasty and peanut buttery! I love that they aren't overly sweet tasting, like other granola bars out there.

January 11, 2016

These are so good and addicting once I start eating them I literally can not stop. I have to hide the box after one aha

August 29, 2015

Love these.. They make the perfect light snack. Super delicious, love the peanut butter taste & has the perfect amount of crunch. Truly satisfies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender