Nature Valley Lunch Box Bars

Nature Valley Lunch Box Bars Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 261 in Granola Bars

January 06, 2017

I crumble these on top of my yogurt with some fresh fruit for breakfast. They're also handy to have on hand for a light snack when you have that craving for something sweet.

July 03, 2016

My 6 year olds love these! I like them too, but I prefer the ones without the added chocolate. They see them as treats in their lunch boxes, which is great. I like that they are an easy treat to grab when we're going somewhere and I can just stuff them in my bag.

March 16, 2016

These bars are so yummy,there is so much flavor happening in these bars ,the sweetness from the corn syrup ,the rolled oats and the chocolate all in one bar ,so yummy,they have no artificial flavors or colors and your getting 8g of whole grains .I consider these healthier than other brands of Granola bars.I would recommend these to everyone with a sweet tooth that wants a healthier option

February 12, 2016

I find this product very handy for a mid-day snack, keeps me satisfied untill dinner.I like the texture of this bar and they offer a great selection of flavors to choose from

January 13, 2016

Bought these as a change up from the usual for my 2 kids. Haven't changed since! Both girls love the taste and the texture- we have found in the past that you either get good taste or good texture, but not often both. Win-win!!

January 13, 2016

Tastes like other granola bars. Not my favourite. Still taste good just nothing special about them that sets them apart from other similar bars.

November 27, 2015

Great bars! Kids love them! A new favorite in the house and great for school too!

August 15, 2015

Great, tasty and healthy snack for snack time or when you're on a go. Great flavor to it.

Updated On: August 15, 2015

Oh, I had the ones with fruit

July 31, 2015

My children love these bars and they are certified peanut free which is great because we can really put them in our children's lunch box and send them to school with it.

July 24, 2015

I bought these at the grocery store this week for the first time. I typically try to find new bars to bring as a mid day snack for work. This week it was my purchase and i find it has a bit of a strange tang taste. I don't know if there is some sort of ingredient that is doing it. I like chocolate chips it adds a bit of sweetness to it.