Nature Valley Oatmeal Breakfast Squares

Nature Valley Oatmeal Breakfast Squares Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 248 in Granola Bars

August 03, 2016

The taste of these was really good! and they could be considered "part" of breakfast for sure but they're kind of small and didn't really fill me up. With a piece of fruit and a large coffee though and your good! I had them on a road trip as a snack and thought they were great.

July 08, 2016

These are so tasty. They are not overly sweet and are the perfect size. I have only tried the blueberry flavor so far and it is tasty. It is filled with quite a few blueberries and just a bit of an icing on the top of it for the sweet taste.

April 01, 2016

I LOVE these squares!!!!! A moist chewy flavourful square. The cinnamon brown sugar is delicious.i ALWAYS carry these with me when I know I will have absolutely no time for a regular breakfast. They are filling and so so good!!!!

October 18, 2015

These are sooo yummy and filling! I like that they are a quick breakfast or quick snack to take with you on the go. The blueberry ones are super good as well as the oats and honey flavour.

October 18, 2015

My grandma got me these for breakfast and thy are so good! much better than traditional granola

June 07, 2015

These taste awesome, are filling, and convenient for on the go!

April 15, 2015

Yummy. They are great tasting and not too bad for nutrition. A handy convenient breakfast when you are on the run.

April 11, 2015

I love these as an after breakfast/mid-morning snack. They taste great and the size is perfect; not overly filling, but not so small that it leaves you hungry. They are perfect for work/school as they are easy to carry in a bag and eat at any time. They kind of taste like a muffin but without an abundance of fat, sugar and carbs.

March 12, 2015

I am a on the go type of person and always need something fast, good and nutritious. Nature Valley Oatmeal Breakfast Squares are about the best breakfast to-go squares that I have tried in a long time. They may seem small in size, but they are packed with amazing taste and you feel pretty satisfied after you finished eating the square. If your looking for something fast, tastes great and satisfy's your nutritional needs, then I suggest purchasing this breakfast square.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic