Nature Valley Oatmeal Breakfast Squares Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 267 in Granola Bars

February 17, 2017

No doubt these are tasty, and actually they are fairly healthy.

I found that each individual package has been moist and fresh, and satisfied that morning hunger.

They are a great addition to a lunchbox for that mid day snack.

January 31, 2017

The taste reminded me of an oatmeal muffin. They are really yummy but I found them quite small and not very filling. I like my breakfast to keep me full until I have my morning snack (I'm an early riser) but I found I was hungry by around 9am. These would be better suited as a quick snack.

August 03, 2016

The taste of these was really good! and they could be considered "part" of breakfast for sure but they're kind of small and didn't really fill me up. With a piece of fruit and a large coffee though and your good! I had them on a road trip as a snack and thought they were great.

July 08, 2016

These are so tasty. They are not overly sweet and are the perfect size. I have only tried the blueberry flavor so far and it is tasty. It is filled with quite a few blueberries and just a bit of an icing on the top of it for the sweet taste.

April 01, 2016

I LOVE these squares!!!!! A moist chewy flavourful square. The cinnamon brown sugar is delicious.i ALWAYS carry these with me when I know I will have absolutely no time for a regular breakfast. They are filling and so so good!!!!

October 18, 2015

These are sooo yummy and filling! I like that they are a quick breakfast or quick snack to take with you on the go. The blueberry ones are super good as well as the oats and honey flavour.

October 18, 2015

My grandma got me these for breakfast and thy are so good! much better than traditional granola

June 07, 2015

These taste awesome, are filling, and convenient for on the go!

April 15, 2015

Yummy. They are great tasting and not too bad for nutrition. A handy convenient breakfast when you are on the run.

April 11, 2015

I love these as an after breakfast/mid-morning snack. They taste great and the size is perfect; not overly filling, but not so small that it leaves you hungry. They are perfect for work/school as they are easy to carry in a bag and eat at any time. They kind of taste like a muffin but without an abundance of fat, sugar and carbs.