Nature Valley Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
Good

Nature Valley Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 248 in Granola Bars

September 10, 2016

I was never a huge fan of granola bars until now! I purchased a pack of 6 for $2 to put in my bag whenever I was hungry, and I finished them off quickly! Absolutely delicious, and the blend of the sweet peanut butter and salty nuts is a great experience for my taste buds. Great on the go and at home!

August 21, 2016

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty are my favorite granola bars. I love how it is soft and chewy with substantial amounts of nuts to fill me up. I also love how it is coated with the peanut butter dipping, for an added flavor.

July 04, 2016

Yum! A very peanuty snack that will keep you full. I usually eat these on my first break near the morning, especially if I have missed breakfast, but there also good as a dessert. If you like peanuts you will love this bar, since there is peanut butter on the bottom and also peanuts throughout the bar!

February 01, 2016

I really like the Nature Valley Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars. If you like peanuts these are amazing. The taste is amazing and they are nice and chewy. The combination of sweet and salt is an added bonus.

January 08, 2016

I got a pack of these in a food box for Christmas. They are really nice, the combination of sweet and salty is pretty good. You can still see whole nuts in there but the bar crumbles easily so it's a bit difficult to eat without spilling. Also, 140 kcal is a good nutritive value for the bar if you consider that it's mostly the nuts contributing calories but also many essential nutrients!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for