Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 265 in Granola Bars

Sweet and salty nut granola bars dipped in almond butter coating bursting with almonds. Gives your body a burst of energy to help keep you pedaling or paddling and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds in one perfect bar. Chewy, sweet-and-salty taste you can take anywhere.

March 14, 2017

I just recently tried these granola bars after my husband insisted we buy them. They are Fantastic! Such a great blend of sweet and salty that it meets all of your snack cravings in one! Great value when on sale, and the whole family will eat them. Definitely our go to for granola bars now.

March 03, 2017

I actually got a coupon to try the Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars for free, and it was quite nice. My husband loves granola bars, so this was a nice new treat for him to eat for breakfast or after work outs. Never really had a sweet and salty granola bar, so good job for the creative idea.

February 22, 2017

Now of course these bars aren't the healthiest of choices, I'd like to call it a "perfect in between". They don't taste like chemicals and they offer a good amount of nutritional value. My hubby brings them as a pick me up snack to get him through the morning. We bought our box at Costco which allows us to get the best bang for our buck although often enough these bars go on sale just as cheap as the junky bars. Great buy!

February 14, 2017

I love the sweet and salty granola bars from Nature Valley. Great crunch, blend of sweet and savoury and the nut butter coating is so satisfying. The almond and cashew ones are my favourite. Could use a touch less salt, but that's my only complaint!

February 12, 2017

When it comes to sweet & salty granola bars, there is no better than Nature Valley. I impulsively bought a family size box of these bars (very cheap I might add) without ever trying them and it was the best granola decision I've ever made! Tasty, they're a perfect snack for when you're on the go.

January 31, 2017

These are my favourite sweet and salty granola bars. I love the taste, and I love that there are actually quite a few almonds per bar. I would totally recommend these for a quick snack at work!

January 25, 2017

I love things with a nutty flavour and this is definitely satisfying whenever I'm craving something sweet and nutty but don't want to feel too guilty about it!

January 16, 2017

So, we love these! They are a delicious snack and very filling. The touch of sweet and salty is perfect. These are a staple in our pantry. Even better when we catch a 2 for $5 sale ;)

January 16, 2017

Lately I have been trying to keep snacks on hand that will satisfy both salty and sweet cravings, so when I saw these Nature Valley bars at Shoppers, I bought a box. I was very impressed with both the taste, and how filling a bar is. Even half a bar fills me up between meals, and whether I was looking for sugar or salt, it answered.

January 08, 2017

Nature valley sweet and salty granola bars are a great and tasty snack for on the go. It's full of peanuts but it is a little too sweet. Overall still a great granola bar