Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 260 in Granola Bars

Sweet and salty nut granola bars dipped in almond butter coating bursting with almonds. Gives your body a burst of energy to help keep you pedaling or paddling and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds in one perfect bar. Chewy, sweet-and-salty taste you can take anywhere.

February 14, 2017

I love the sweet and salty granola bars from Nature Valley. Great crunch, blend of sweet and savoury and the nut butter coating is so satisfying. The almond and cashew ones are my favourite. Could use a touch less salt, but that's my only complaint!

February 12, 2017

When it comes to sweet & salty granola bars, there is no better than Nature Valley. I impulsively bought a family size box of these bars (very cheap I might add) without ever trying them and it was the best granola decision I've ever made! Tasty, they're a perfect snack for when you're on the go.

January 31, 2017

These are my favourite sweet and salty granola bars. I love the taste, and I love that there are actually quite a few almonds per bar. I would totally recommend these for a quick snack at work!

January 25, 2017

I love things with a nutty flavour and this is definitely satisfying whenever I'm craving something sweet and nutty but don't want to feel too guilty about it!

January 16, 2017

So, we love these! They are a delicious snack and very filling. The touch of sweet and salty is perfect. These are a staple in our pantry. Even better when we catch a 2 for $5 sale ;)

January 16, 2017

Lately I have been trying to keep snacks on hand that will satisfy both salty and sweet cravings, so when I saw these Nature Valley bars at Shoppers, I bought a box. I was very impressed with both the taste, and how filling a bar is. Even half a bar fills me up between meals, and whether I was looking for sugar or salt, it answered.

January 08, 2017

Nature valley sweet and salty granola bars are a great and tasty snack for on the go. It's full of peanuts but it is a little too sweet. Overall still a great granola bar

December 03, 2016

I picked these up for the kids today and I stole one. OMG this is even more satisfying than a chocolate bar. I love the almonds mixed with the oats and that sweet white creamy bottom is so good.

September 17, 2016

When it comes to granola bars, these take the cake. They come in a variety of flavors and are packed with nuts and actually satisfy a craving instead of creating one. A perfect balance of sweet and salty will satisfy a sweet tooth or a salty one.

September 10, 2016

These bars are loaded with nuts and are super tasty. You can get a box of 6 for two dollars when it's on sale, and it is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I absolutely adore these bars for snacking. It's not the most nutritious granola bar out there, but it's enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.