Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 257 in Granola Bars

Sweet and salty nut granola bars dipped in almond butter coating bursting with almonds. Gives your body a burst of energy to help keep you pedaling or paddling and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds in one perfect bar. Chewy, sweet-and-salty taste you can take anywhere.

January 16, 2017

So, we love these! They are a delicious snack and very filling. The touch of sweet and salty is perfect. These are a staple in our pantry. Even better when we catch a 2 for $5 sale ;)

January 16, 2017

Lately I have been trying to keep snacks on hand that will satisfy both salty and sweet cravings, so when I saw these Nature Valley bars at Shoppers, I bought a box. I was very impressed with both the taste, and how filling a bar is. Even half a bar fills me up between meals, and whether I was looking for sugar or salt, it answered.

January 08, 2017

Nature valley sweet and salty granola bars are a great and tasty snack for on the go. It's full of peanuts but it is a little too sweet. Overall still a great granola bar

December 03, 2016

I picked these up for the kids today and I stole one. OMG this is even more satisfying than a chocolate bar. I love the almonds mixed with the oats and that sweet white creamy bottom is so good.

September 17, 2016

When it comes to granola bars, these take the cake. They come in a variety of flavors and are packed with nuts and actually satisfy a craving instead of creating one. A perfect balance of sweet and salty will satisfy a sweet tooth or a salty one.

September 10, 2016

These bars are loaded with nuts and are super tasty. You can get a box of 6 for two dollars when it's on sale, and it is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I absolutely adore these bars for snacking. It's not the most nutritious granola bar out there, but it's enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.

September 06, 2016

I know all these mono fructose, and glucose are not good for u, but those bars are pretty tasty .it has perfect combination of sweetness and saltyness to it. I love crunchy nuts . Make me feel good eating it , great snack.

September 06, 2016

I always get nature valleys oats and honey to bring to work, but they were sold out so I thought I'd give this one a try. Best thing that ever happened to me!! These are sooooooooooooo good, so delicious with a touch of saltiness and great as a quick snack while working. Love love love. Better than oats and honey!

July 15, 2016

Love these snacks! Perfect for on the go or at work. I like that there's a few flavors to choose from, although sweet & salty is quite tasty. And there's always deals on them too!

May 01, 2016

What an amazing taste to these snack bars. I fell in love with them its my new snack for my lunches. There are not to sweet they are just right. I LOVE the almonds one the best

The Lucky One: Book

The Choice

Message in a Bottle

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Low carb...

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    New Offer!!

clauno added a new review for
    Cadbury Cream Eggs