Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Sweet and salty nut granola bars dipped in almond butter coating bursting with almonds. Gives your body a burst of energy to help keep you pedaling or paddling and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds in one perfect bar. Chewy, sweet-and-salty taste you can take anywhere.

December 03, 2016

I picked these up for the kids today and I stole one. OMG this is even more satisfying than a chocolate bar. I love the almonds mixed with the oats and that sweet white creamy bottom is so good.

September 17, 2016

When it comes to granola bars, these take the cake. They come in a variety of flavors and are packed with nuts and actually satisfy a craving instead of creating one. A perfect balance of sweet and salty will satisfy a sweet tooth or a salty one.

September 10, 2016

These bars are loaded with nuts and are super tasty. You can get a box of 6 for two dollars when it's on sale, and it is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I absolutely adore these bars for snacking. It's not the most nutritious granola bar out there, but it's enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.

September 06, 2016

I know all these mono fructose, and glucose are not good for u, but those bars are pretty tasty .it has perfect combination of sweetness and saltyness to it. I love crunchy nuts . Make me feel good eating it , great snack.

September 06, 2016

I always get nature valleys oats and honey to bring to work, but they were sold out so I thought I'd give this one a try. Best thing that ever happened to me!! These are sooooooooooooo good, so delicious with a touch of saltiness and great as a quick snack while working. Love love love. Better than oats and honey!

July 15, 2016

Love these snacks! Perfect for on the go or at work. I like that there's a few flavors to choose from, although sweet & salty is quite tasty. And there's always deals on them too!

May 01, 2016

What an amazing taste to these snack bars. I fell in love with them its my new snack for my lunches. There are not to sweet they are just right. I LOVE the almonds one the best

April 28, 2016

Wowzers these are delicious! That sweet Glaze on the bottom is decadent. I feel though it's almost like a regular chocolate bar, not too healthy of an option. I can easily eat 2 of these there that good. I find them a bit sweet.

April 10, 2016

I love nature valley sweet ans salty granila bars. They are healty as well. Not to expensive either. Comes in different flavors but this one is my favourite

March 10, 2016

These are by far the household favorite when it comes to granola bars! They taste amazing and give you that boost you need between meals! Theyre a little higher calories wise but they're packed full of protein and are a good source of good fat from nuts. Love them!

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!