Naturegg Omega 3 Eggs from Burnbrae Farms
Good

Naturegg Omega 3 Eggs from Burnbrae Farms Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

May 24, 2016

These are the only eggs I purchase. Last year I won $100 worth of Burnbrae products and I have to say there was one product that I didn't like of theirs. The only downfall is that not all stores carry all of their products so some were hard to find.

February 28, 2016

Ces oeufs Oméga 3 sont délicieux. De plus, ils sont plus santé car leurs poules ont été nourries aux grains. Chez Maxi ils sont souvent à prix réduits. C'est le choix de ma famille.

February 06, 2016

These are the only eggs my family buys when we go grocery shopping. I'm a fan of the fact that it's has the Omega 3 in it. They are so delicious and you know they are a great product by how orange and creamy the yolk is.

February 01, 2016

yes, great eggs!!!
with omega 3 so important to keep healthy bodies, is an excellent bonus!!!

Great eggs, great taste, boil up great.

And often on sale (or a coupon) helps with grocery prices.

February 01, 2016

These are the only eggs that we buy. I love the plastic container that the eggs come in. It is so much easier to inspect the eggs before I purchase them. The eggs taste yummy and I feel that these are better quality then other brands that I have purchased in the past. I have never found any blood spots in these eggs.

October 17, 2015

a trusted brand providing excellent eggs. High quality. A little pricey, but worth every penny!

October 17, 2015

Great quality eggs at an average price. You know what you're getting with this brand, quality.

September 24, 2015

Naturegg Omega 3 Eggs from Burnbrae Farms are my favourite Omega 3 Egg on the market! The white Omega Eggs peel very easily when boiled and are a great source of protein and a filling snack. They cost a little more than some other brands - but by far I have always found them above the rest. I like that their packaging is recyclable too!