Nature's Aid Skin Gel

Nature's Aid Skin Gel Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 237 in Natural Therapies

February 28, 2017

I recommend this product to everyone i know! It has a million uses! Primarily i use it for any skin problems we have - rashes, cuts, scrapes, pimples, cold sores, you name it! I love that it's made from all natural ingredients and that its safe for my kids!
    This miracle gel has yet to let me down! Its a little on the pricey side but its WELL worth it. Even the small bottles last for a long time because you really only need a little at a time.
    Even my kids know that when they have a cut they need the "green stuff". I will always have this in my house!

January 09, 2017

This is an amazing natural skin gel that I use evey day! I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. I have really noticed a difference in my acne and I love how this is natural and not tested on animals and made in Canada. love this product!

November 28, 2016

this nature's aid skin gel is effective at smoothing my chapped eczema hands, does not smell and works well and i used for skin, sunburn, and dry skin. Love it

October 20, 2016

This stuff is great! I used it for my dermatitis and I also used it for a regular moisturizer. It works well for the oily skin and helps to reduce my acne

September 12, 2016

Have been using this quite effectively for treating sunburn and mosquito bites. Very mild smell of tea tree oil is tolerable when applied to my face..

March 20, 2016

I love Natures Aid Skin Gel. Its just amazing. it can be used for a variety of things. minor cuts, scratches, burns, psoriasis, rashes. It has all natural products. I have psoriasis and i use this product daily. it smooths and heals my skin with no irritation ever. im addicted to it. i cant go with out it. its also available in a mini travel bottle or trial size. check it out.

February 07, 2016

I use this for everything. If there is cut, a wound, a burn, skin rash, skin irritation, it works well for everything. I just ran out so I need to go out and get one

November 17, 2015

I used Natures Aid Skin Gel on my daughter's dry itchy skin and It worked great and now we put it on after her bath everyday and it leaves her skin softer. We did notice that after a week of use her skin is smoother less patchy and less itchy. I now use it all the time: after my shower too and I love using it on my face as a serum. In fact I plan to I use it on my face long term now. Natures Aid Skin Gel is not greasy and has a smooth texture. I am happy it is a multi use product and can't wait to use it for other conditions and would recommend it,

May 01, 2015

I was very pleased with this product. I have used Aloe Vera in the past, but this product is so much better! It quickly soothes, and nourishes skin, and it has so many uses!

April 07, 2015

You can get this online or at some specialty stores. It can be pretty pricey considering it's all natural ingredients (witch hazel, aloe and vitamin E) but I think it's a handy product to use for burns, scars, rashes, dry skin- you name it! Since it's gentle and natural, it's a quick fix for when you're not exactly sure what you should be applying and you want to be safe and avoid further irritation.