• Nature's Bakery Fig Bar
Good

Nature's Bakery Fig Bar Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 614 in Miscellaneous

December 14, 2016

These are a really great fibre-filled snack!! I buy them at Costco, and my husband uses them as a diabetic snack (he counts his carbs, and these have the right amount) and they are very substantial! (my favourite flavour is the blueberry!)

September 20, 2016

These fig bars are really really good. Less sugar then other brands and still super tasty. My family really like the blueberry and raspberry flavoured ones.

April 30, 2015

I love the variety pack from Costco. They are a great dairy free snack! I have recently reduced wheat intake and now see on their website they have gluten free options as well. I've yet to see them locally but I will definitely be purchasing if they are anything like the regular stone-ground wheat bars. Way better than a fig newton!

February 05, 2015

This fig bar is awesome. Non GMO verified and made with stone ground whole wheat, it's good for you but still tastes great. It's perfect for my mid day snack, and they come portioned in 2 bar packs so you can take them on the go. Dairy free, 0 trans fat, cholesterol free, and guilt free :)