Nature's Bounty Acidophilus

Nature's Bounty Acidophilus Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

March 28, 2016

C'est un supplément de probiotiques qui se retrouve toujours dans mon frigo. Je m'en sert quand je dois prendre des antibiotiques pour refaire la flore bactérienne ou quand j'ai besoin de donner un petit "boost" à mon système digestif. Ce supplément assure d'avoir une bonne santé intestinale.

February 03, 2016

This is a pretty average probiotic supplement. not too expensive, work pretty ok if you don't have serious digestive issues

February 27, 2015

I'm very satisfied with the improved digestive health and vaginal health I've experienced since taking this supplement. I highly recommend this product.

September 12, 2014

Certainly works and it's nice to use a natural product instead of a medicine. I keep mine in the fridge, as recommended. It's not the most pleasant smelling bottle, but the pills don't taste too bad, as they're in capsule form.

September 09, 2014

Ladies, let me tell you about this little miracle in a pill. Acidophilus was introduced to me by a good friend of mine who couldn't stop raving about this supplement that was completely regulating her stomach and "down there" region !

Let's all be real here for a minute ladies, we all know how important it is to stay fresh down there and to keep things in tip top shape. Well, after a week of taking acidophilus, I noticed HUGE improvements. I'm already a very hygienic person but including this supplement into my regime was the cherry on top! Summertime can make things a little harder to keep things fresh and I'm ALWAYS using panty liners because I'm very OCD about things but since taking acidophilus, I don't even need to wear liners anymore.

Not only is Acidophilus great for down there, but it's also helped in reducing my waist line and regulating my ..*Ahem* number 2's! I must admit, I got very bloated for the first 3-4 days but I was strongly recommended to stick to it and after the 5th day it's like my stomach shrunk down 2 times what it was. Not to mention I now go to the washroom very regularly, where as before I was very seldom with going to the washroom.