Nature's Bounty Biotin Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

September 09, 2016

I have been using biotin for 5 years or so now! I have naturally curly hair and for some reason it would always take SO long to grow! But since taking biotin my hair and nails grow faster and stronger!I love it and will probably use it for the rest of my life!

July 14, 2016

I have been using Biotin for about a year now, and find it is a great product. I would highly recommend Biotin. It made my nails and hair grow unbelievably, in fact I have to get my haircut a lot more now.

June 26, 2016

This product makes your hair and nails grow much faster. I also noticed thicker,stronger hair...it's great for trying to grow out short hair...you will see drastic results in 2-3 months.

March 23, 2016

This product is a must try. I noticed a difference in growth in my nails and hair. If I could give this product 10 stars, I would. It is JUST THAT GOOD! If you are looking for fast growth, buy this product.

March 08, 2016

Biotin is a staple in my cupboard!! I use it every day and when I go without I notice a difference.
Not only do they taste great - I love that they are a dissolvable tablet. Usually already a great price - but an even greater price when they go on sale. If you haven't tried it out yet - do it!

November 04, 2015

This is a supplement that helps promote healthy hair and nail growth. Ive been using it off and on for about 6 months. I definitely notice a difference. It probably would be best to run it by your doctor to be sure it's ok for you.

May 01, 2015

My druggist recommended this product to me to strengthen my nails. I have been using it regularly and seeing results of less splitting. You can occasionally find a coupon for Nature's Bounty and Shopper's Drug Mart will even offer it on sale which also makes a great savings.

February 04, 2015

The only thing that has made my hair grow! Took about a month for it to grow almost 2 inches!

November 23, 2014

Just started using the biotin pills for about a month. I've started using the to strengthen nails and thicken my hair. Haven't seen an improvement on my hair but my nails are in much better shape and much stronger. Will continue to use them for another month to see more results if any

November 21, 2014

I started taking Biotin and it did help with my hair shine and I thought my nails were getting a little stronger but I had to stop due to side effects. Acne was starting to flair up on my face and shoulders and I wasn't always feeling the best. I'd say take this at your own risk!