Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies

Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

December 10, 2016

Like most chicks, I definitely found that these helped with my splitting, weak nails. My nails became much healthier, and quite strong. I did not notice any change to my skin, but I didn't have any real issues to begin with, so not a basis for comparison. No change to my hair at all. This could simply be age, over processing, too many pony tails, or just the time of year. I would definitely recommend for anyone having problems with their nails, I noticed a diffrence the very first month. Will continue for a couple of months to see if my hair improves, and will update this review if so.

December 09, 2016

I have been using these for about 3 months, taking 2 gumbos daily. I have definitely noticed my hair and nails growing and becoming stronger. My nails used to peel and were very brittle and now they are strong and need to be filed 1-2 times perk. I have also noticed my skin complexion has evened out and I have less small bumps on my face.

August 25, 2016

I'm on the fence about this product! Heres my thing, does it truly work? I'm not sure if i can answer that question! I have been using it for about a year and I honestly don't know if they have been making a impact on my hair, skin or nails! However they do have some important vitamins so they act as a supplement for those if you are not getting them in your diet! They also do taste great so if nothing else you can enjoy getting a few extra vitamins.

July 19, 2016

I only bought one bottle of these Nature 's Bounty vitamins. I loved the taste and soft texture of them.I did notice a difference in my nails only , they did grow faster. I guess to see a change in my hair I would have needed to buy a few more bottles.

July 12, 2016

I didn't like these as much as I wanted too. They didn't do much for my skin, I'm pretty sure my skin got dryer using these, as for my hair, it's stayed the same, and with my nails it has done nothing but make them longer. Maybe I'll keep trying them for a little bit longer but at the moment using them have been lack luster for me.

May 05, 2016

For only 9.99$ for a big bottle of these yummy biotin gummies, you can have stronger, healthier, longer hair!
It also helps my nails grow like crazy!!!
They taste amazing and they really do work, I seen such a difference in my hair after I started taking them and now they are in my daily vitamin routine.
My hair has become stronger and it has helped with hair growth. I recommend trying this product to grow longer nails, and to grow your hair!

March 16, 2016

I started taking these about 6 months ago and I cannot get enough of them!! I have noticed such a difference in my hair, I am on heavy medications that will thin my hair after awhile and these saved me!! Great taste, easy to take! My hair and skin have NEVER been better!!

February 29, 2016

I have beeen using these gumies for half a year and they have worked wonders for me. My hair has grown. If I stop taking them my nails start to break. My skin is clear. I buy them at costco.

February 11, 2016

I took these for a few months and I didn't notice a difference in my nails, skin or hair. They tastes good so I didn't mind taking them but unfortunately I didn't find them to work well.

February 11, 2016

These are so good and really work I can see a difference in my nails and hair not too much for my skin though but they are reasonably priced and so easy to take

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge