Natures Path Organic Hot Oatmeal

Natures Path Organic Hot Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 322 in Cereal

Taste

September 09, 2016

It reminds me of my grandma. That what she used to cook for me almost every morning. It s nice and simple, only one ingridient the oats. Cook it with milk, add honey and cinnamon and healthy breakfast us served

Taste

September 09, 2016

I love Natures Path Products to begin with.

The Oatmeal I am reviewing is for the "Original" Flavor.. which is just *Organic Rolled Oats*

That's it. Nothing else added. This is an Instant Oatmeal, The box comes is 400 grams containing 8 Packets.
The oats are nice and big, not like most instant oatmeal where the oats look like their all ground up. I find you have to use almost 2x the amount of water compared to other instant oatmeal packages. I sometimes only eat 1/2 a pack, especially if I am adding raisins and walnuts which is my fav.

I always add cinnamon to the plain oatmeal to give some nummy. It is just the same as eating cooked oatmeal on the stove but you can have it instantly. I always have this in my bag and it is coming that season now to want hot breakfasts. It love it at work. Just use the Tea hot water spout on the staff coffee machine and boom, perfect HEALTHY WHOLE FOOD meal.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml