Natures Path Organic Maple Cruch Cereal Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 322 in Cereal

July 05, 2016

These are my favorite cereals!! They are gluten free and you can find them at a very good price at Walmart ( in Canada for sure but i'm not sure about the USA). I usually eat them with some bananas and the mapple flavor is delicious!!

August 12, 2013

I wanted to rate a different Natures Path cereal but they only gave me two options. Natures Path cereal in general I find to be excellent! I have a son who is allergic to many different foods.. It was so hard to find a cereal he could actually have and that he also enjoyed the taste. From a mom's perspective I like the fact that their cereals are non-gmo.. We mostly buy Koala crisp and Gorilla munch. I hate feeding my kids anything that has an ingredient that I don't know what it is. I don't mind paying extra for quality especially when it comes to my children's health. I just find Natures Path to be a great brand in general and I will never go back to the chemical, gmo crap again.

July 12, 2013

I LOVE this cereal! Top flavor and excellent crunch, not to mention all the great grains!