Neat & Easy Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 243 in Facial Exfoliators

February 25, 2017

Although the price on these are great, they just aren't doing the job. I find it a win or a miss. Sometimes the strip will work great and other times it just feels like i'm taking tape off. It's strange because I use the same method every time. I myself don't have huge pores, so I have tried these on my brother who has larger pores and it's the same for him. He had one time where they worked great and other times where it didn't do a great job. I'm a little disappointed as they are so affordable, but sometimes it just isn't a bargain when the job isn't getting done.

January 29, 2016

I buy these from the dollar store. Sure beats spending 7-10$ at the drug store. This product costs only 2.50 and works just as great as any other higher end nose strip. Removes dirt and black heads easily!

1.5/5

October 27, 2014

I'm sure many of us have seen Neat & Easy Deep Cleansing Strips in Dollarama by now, for just $2. $2?! That's a bargain! Still, before I handed over a precious toonie I had to do a search for opinions on them. I did find some feedback on another popular site, and it was good. Not many reviews, but they all said these Neat & Easy strips were as good as, or better than, the considerably pricier Biore pore cleansing strips. That was all I needed to hear...off to Dollarama I went!

When I got home I anxiously prepared my face for my latest beauty find. The directions are the same as for the Biore strips, so no learning curve. But applying the strip wasn't as easy...they're flimsy and don't have near as much of that magical goop that adheres the nose gunk to the strip. It slid around and I never did get it to stick very well. When it was time to pull it off I was left with disappointment. Nothing. Not a dot on it.

I've tried these strips on several occasions now and have had no success. I don't know why the reviewers on that other site liked them so much. Is my skin just different from theirs? I'm interested to see if anyone here has had success with them. Myself, I wish I'd saved that toonie for when Biore pore strips go on sale.