NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 541 in Misc

Nasaflo neti pot is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. Neti pots have been around for thousands of years, mainly used by yoga enthusiasts. The neti pot is an excellent way to clean mucus from the nose making medication more effective. They also clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Nasaflo neti pot is excellent for all ages.

December 01, 2016

I am a severe allergy sufferer. I have horrible nasal/sinus congestion almost yaer round. The neti pot works wonderfully for reducing the inflammation for me - but I really have to be diligent and use it often. I am often so plugged up that the water cannot come out the other side, but still I stick with it - as it still improves the inflammation! A great natural product that really works. I bought one for my husband as well. It takes some getting used to (shooting water up your nose and letting it drain out the other side) but my sinuses feel amazing after.

April 26, 2016

Neti POT! is genious! I should have tried this many years ago...
Effective, much more than any pills I tried. Even my kid of 10 years old tried it last week and solve her cold in 3 days. It is simple to use once you passed the fear of putting water up your nose and getting water out the other nostril!

April 19, 2016

It is now allergy season for some of us. This is my #1 Neti pot. Why? I get sinus pressure and nasal congestion. Nasal irritation from environmental pollutants, grass, dust and pollen. The solution is easy to use sachets ph balanced and isotonic. Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free. The solution does not burn or sting. I like these pre-mixed all natural sachets for travel. Rinsing my nasal passages gives me relief from post nasal drip and nasal dryness. I use lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water mixed with the NeilMed's Sinus Rinse sachets. A must have in our house.

Updated On: April 27, 2016

Well, tis the allergy season. I am finding relief with the rinsing NeilMed's Sinus Rinse Neti-pot to avoid the allergy blooming season.

March 17, 2016

I was super skeptical about trying a neti pot but recurring sinus infections left me desperate to try anything. This is an amazing product. Super great instructions that are easy to follow. The packets to make the sinus rinse this product comes with are great. I usually use half a packet for each full neti pot, that seems to be what my sinuses like best. It does take a few tries to get the hang of using a neti pot but it really, really helps clear out colds and sinus infections quickly and naturally.

February 25, 2016

NeliMed nasal flow pots are amazing. I have had this pot for a few years now. When I first tried it, yes it did feel weird and awkward. But then it started to work and I was hooked. Tips to getting this product to work for you. Getting the right angle of head to get the water flow properly and using room temp water with the saline packs. Definitely worth a try.

February 23, 2016

When I was pregnant I discovered the NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot since I got a cold and was congested for a month. Being limited on what you can take while pregnant I taught I would try to give this a try. I did it every morning and night before going to bed. It's pretty easy to do. You get better with practice haha. Quite a bit gross but works very well.

February 01, 2016

I received the NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot for free in the mail I tried it due to my severe allergies and it works great on unstuffing that stuffy nose I would recommend it to anyone

January 31, 2016

I was quite hesitant to try this stuff at first, but when I realized how well it works, I got hooked. I had an awful sinus infection and was told to try a sinus rinse by a friend, so I went out to purchase a neti pot...I could breathe immediately after! I now do a sinus rinse 2x a day, every day, and I find I don't get as many headaches and my sinuses are rarely clogged! I decided to purchase salts from amazon, as they were a much cheaper option.

January 11, 2016

My doctor recommended this because I had a really bad sinus infection that just wouldn't go away ( my nose was 100% blocked). The neti pot works absolutely AMAZINGLY ! within only 2 days I could tell a HUGE difference and could breath by nose. It is the best purchase I have made! it's just a little awkward to use but once you get use to it it's awesome !

March 16, 2015

i used this when i was having sinus problems. it did work but felt really weird doing it.