NeilMed Sinus Rinse Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

Sinus Rinse™ is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. They clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Sinus Rinse™ is excellent for all ages.

October 15, 2016

I received mine as a sample and I love it. It helps decongest, it gets rid off excess mucus build up on the nose and enables me to blow it all out with a Kleenex. It also kills germs due to the saline solution. So with that being the case the germs cannot multiply as fast and you can get better sooner. It rinses out irritants and makes me breath way better. It is very easy to use. I use this on all my children. It's safer than the steroid stuff they have.

August 23, 2016

The NeilMed sinus rinse really works. Try it when you've got a cold or suffering with sinus allergies and you'll be amazed at how clear your sinuses feel after rinsing. Easy to use and effective. The saline packets are expensive but you can make your own.

July 06, 2016

I use this product anytime I have any nasal congestion whether it be from a cold or just allergies.
You'll need to practice a few times and mentally prepare yourself because it is a little gross and weird feeling. You can feel the water mixture going through one nostril, through all your sinus' and coming out the other nostril but when you are done you feel opened up and less congested. It definitely works and it worth it if you are somebody with allergies or if you work with dust/pollutants a lot.
I once ran out of the little packets and so I decided to do the rinse with just plain water - do not do this. It burned so bad and did not do anything for my congestion either.

May 12, 2016

I used for the first time recently when I had a nasty cold and it works. I don't normally like to use these type of things as I heard your sinuses can become used to them but I didn't feel like that with this one,

May 04, 2016

It works! I'll give it that. I used it several times when I had sinus problems.
Its not for the faint of heart! lol, you have to practice a bit and at first it feels really weird, but after you get the hang of it, you actually get hooked and you feel great afterwards.
One warning though. Do not blow your nose right afterwards. I almost blew out an ear drum because my sinuses still had some water.
I would buy it again.

May 04, 2016

We have used this for years in my household I've used it Every now and than but my boyfriend uses it a lot, he has bad sinuses and has a clogged nose a lot throughout the year and this helps so much. It's a great price and can be found at any drugstore.

April 15, 2016

I use this product whenever I'm sick, experiencing bad allergies, when my nose is dry - which it has been a lot this winter! - pretty much anytime my nose/sinuses feel off. Because it's natural there's no limit really to how much you rinse, and it does make a huge difference. It feels a bit weird at first and you have to get used to the water up your nose feeling but it's so effective and worth it!

March 27, 2016

This is heaven sent for people like me who suffer from seasonal sinus allergies. I have a bunch of other products that never seem to work as well as my Neilmed Sinus Rinse does. I also was lucky enough to receive some high value coupons to use for the next time I'm down and out!

March 16, 2016

This rinse works wonders for me during cold and flu season. As a server I deal with tons of people and am around tons of germs. I use this once a week to keep colds at bay.

March 09, 2016

I received this for free in the mail, surprise! My place is really dry and my nose gets really stuffy I tried this for the first time (looked crazy doing it) but I was amazed at how well it worked, I use it everyday now and have really noticed a huge difference!