Neilson 1% Chocolate Milk

Neilson 1% Chocolate Milk Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 41 in Milk & Cream

Average Price:  $.99

November 13, 2016

I remember always having this in my home as a child. It is the best tasting and refreshing chocolate milk around. I always buy it now for my children and they love it too. It is nice and thick and full of chocolate flavor. It's great in coffee too. It is reasonably priced and is often on sale.

November 13, 2016

This chocolate milk tastes like just about every other brand of chocolate milk. It is not exactly anything special, but it's often on sale which makes it a great value.

November 13, 2016

I find my self purchasing this brand roughly once a week because it is the only one offered in the vending machines in my works cafeteria. There's something about the taste though that throws me off every time, other brands are better.

November 12, 2016

I've had Nielson chocolate milk a few times and it always tastes too watery. The chocolate is very artificial tasting. It is not something that I would purchase again. They need to add more fat content to it.

September 07, 2016

Neilson 1% Chocolate milk is the creamiest chocolate milk. By far the best for the price. We usually have to buy 5 or 6 litres as my husband will drink a few in one day

August 25, 2016

Once in a while you need a treat and this is it! I like how the flavour is perfectly chocolatey without going overboard. 1% but be mindful of the high sugar content. Chock on the rocks is nice in the summer.

August 25, 2016

We don't get chocolate milk all the time but when we do, it's always Neilson! It's delicious and so very tasty! It doesn't last long at our house since everyone drinks it very quickly!

August 23, 2016

I love chocolate milk but I don't find this brand tastes nearly as good as te Baxter or Northumberland brand. I find this to be very fake tasting and very sugary.

July 08, 2016

I love chocolate milk and Neilson's is good. It tastes great, chocolate-y enough but not too much. I like that it's partly skimmed (1%) because there's more sugar than white milk. A little less fat offsets the extra sugar in my mind. It goes on sale often, which is another plus.

February 24, 2016

This is my daughter's favorite drink. I always buy it when it is on sale for .99 cents. We go through at least 5 litres a week, but it makes me happy that she is drinking milk. This brand is by far our favorite!