• Neilson Original Macaroons
  • Neilson Original Macaroons

Neilson Original Macaroons Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 758 in Chocolate

January 18, 2017

Haven't seen these in years but I used to eat a ton of them as a kid. They were really really good. Loved to just suck on one and let the chocolate melt. I've got to remember to look for a box the next time I'm at the store.

January 18, 2017

I loved these as a kid and still love them now. These are my go to macaroons! There may be better ones out there but I don't think so. Like to stay with the old school!!

January 18, 2017

You get what you pay for. They are cheap and so is the chocolate. Don't get me wrong, they do taste ok but there are much better options available. I used to eat these a lot as a kid and loved them then. As an adult my tastes have changed.

April 22, 2016

I buy these all the time because they are cheap and so delicious. It isn't the best quality of chocolate but they are still so yummy. You get quite alot in a box for the price which is great. They are in most grocery stores so they are always easy to find too.

April 22, 2016

I was obsessed with these chocolates as a kid and I STILL am!!! These are so tasty. The coconut and chocolate work really well together, I love letting these chocolates slowly melt in my mouth. I still freak out of joy whenever my sister just happens to bring a box of these home. I'm pretty sure they sell these at the dollarama/dollar store so these are totally affordable + does not taste cheap. I hate it when I buy a chocolate and it really lacks in flavour and is practically tasteless. On the other hand, these are a lovely rich flavour that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.

March 30, 2016

My mom would always buy these around Christmas time along with a bunch of varieties from the same brand. These are really yummy especially considering how cheap these are. I now buy them myself for my family.

March 30, 2016

I usually find these chocolates at the dollar store. Very affordable and delicious too! There are bits of coconut mixed into the sweet chocolate, which makes for a great flavour and texture combination. There's also a good amount in each box. I repurchase these regularly!

March 30, 2016

These were always my favorite snacks ,every year at Christmas my mother would put a box in my stocking, I loved the creamy chocolate with the pieces of coconut inside ,these were cheap in price,you could buy them for .97 cents

March 30, 2016

I remember having these growing up! They were always around the house.!They still come in the same box as I remember! The weight is 131 grams. Two of my favourite ingredients chocolate and coconut! They are so good together and melt in your mouth! We would bring these to the show when we went, not allowed anymore! These macaroons will definitely satisfy your chocolate craving for sure! If you haven't tried these I highly recommend you do, you won't be disappointed!