Neilson Trutaste 2% milk
Amazing

Neilson Trutaste 2% milk Reviews

Ranked #1906 out of 2339 in Grocery

January 19, 2016

Never bought milk other than the regular 2% Neilson but I wanted to see the difference. This milk was awesome.. Tastes good really good. And the price was reasonable id definitely buy again.

October 25, 2015

This milk is a little sweeter then I would prefer to drink on its own. But it works well in cereal and in recipes!

September 03, 2014

I have lactose intolerance on the best of days but when pregnant (as I am now, with our third child), that intolerance is multiplied a hundredfold! I've been really craving milk but unable to drink any regular milk due to my lactose intolerance. Enter Neilson Trutaste! This is a fantastic choice for those of us who can't drink regular milk. The first time you taste it, it seems a tad sweet (but hey, that means the lactose is already broken down, right?!) but you get over it quickly as you enjoy a delicious, cold glass of milk with your meal! I find it unfortunate that the price of these kinds of products is as high as they are. The price of this brand is not any higher than prices of similar products in other brands, but it is still higher than regular milk and that just seems a tad unfair! Other than price, I'm a huge fan of this milk!

September 03, 2014

This milk does have a nice clean taste. I do feel like this tastes a bit more "watery" compared to the regular milk. Not worth the extra price.

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0