Nelson's Pure and Clear Moisturizer

ADD TO COLLECTION
Price

nwestbrook
January 30, 2013

I’m all for natural beauty products including moisturizers, but this one just didn't work for me AT ALL. I bought it off of amazon for $12 including shipping and was very excited to try it. It combines essential oils, and homeopathically prepared sulfur and it supposed to hydrate skin that is prone to acne breakouts. It is also supposed to get rid of redness, puffiness, and itchiness. As soon as I tried this moisturizer I knew something was wrong. It felt tacky FOREVER like it wouldn't sink into my skin, and left my skin feeling sticky and greasy, and not in a good way. I have combination skin and in the winter it gets pretty dry, so I thought this would be fine for this time of year. But I was completely wrong. This did not work for me at all. Not only was this extremely to greasy for me, but it did nothing in providing moisture or redness relief as I wanted it to do. This is definitely a product that is very overhyped in my opinion. I wanted to like it so bad, but I just couldn't get along with it even after using it for a week. No thanks.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic