Neo Citron Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 475 in Remedies

September 29, 2016

Pour ma part, je trouve le produit très réconfortant quand on est malade avec la toux. Facile à utiliser ,aucun préparatif à faire que de l'eau chaude. Bon goût en plus.

September 29, 2016

Ugh, I can't stand this stuff. It's so gross, so extremely sweet I can not drink a whole cup nor f it. Plus, even sweet, it has some bitterness to it. And I've never noticed any difference after torturing myself by drinking it. No thank you

September 29, 2016

I have to make sure my medicine cabinet has this hot drink for colds and flu's.

No matter the ailment Neo Citron will help relieve your symptoms and get you through the roughest cold or flu.

I drink it any time of the day and it doesn't make me drowsy or too out of it to go to work. There is a Night Time Neo Citron as well though with an added sleep aid which is great for bedtime after a hot bath.

It keeps my aches and pains away, clears my stuffy nose and sinuses, soothes my throat, stops my cough and I have not had any bad reaction or any allergic reaction. The pain killer is acetaminophen, so if you can't take Tylenol, you can't have this.

It tastes like a hot lemon drink, but is SUPER sweet. They also have a sugar free formula for diabetics.

This is a staple in my cupboard. It trumps any other "all in one"" type cold medicine. And that it is a drink, it is more enjoyable and you have to take the time to sit and relax which is good for when you are sick.

December 14, 2015

Best Cold flu remedy out there! Lemon is the best flavor! Make sure you get the night time one!

June 03, 2015

This is worthless, no benefit from this at all. To me it's just a sweet hot drink. Just doesn't work for me. A hot cup of tea with lemon is probably better

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic