NEOCELL Beauty Bursts Collagen Vit C Soft Chews
Good

NEOCELL Beauty Bursts Collagen Vit C Soft Chews Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 21, 2016

I have officially joined the dirty thirty’s club and have noticed a significant change in my skin and nails. These NeoCell Beauty Bursts softchews work and taste amazing! I have been using these chews for a few days and have started to notice a slight difference already! My skin is beginning to have a slight glow to it, even my dark circles under my eyes are slowly fading away, even has become less oily! My nails have been stronger than ever, they haven’t seemed to break off like they usually do every day and they are starting to grow faster. I haven’t noticed anything with my hair yet, but I blame my incident in May when I decided to chemically straighten it. I will definitely post an update in the next few weeks to keep you updated on this product and see if it makes a difference with my hair!
** I received this item for free or at a discounted price in exchange of my review, all are opinions of my own and based on my own experiences.

January 27, 2016

got this supplement chew to review, and I have been holding back my review to see its full effect in me. I have been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I can definitely see the effect.

The product claims "Collagen Type 1 & 3 For Firm, Smooth Skin & Strong Hair & Nails, Hyaluronic Acid For Skin Hydration & Renewal, Vitamin C: Collagen Enhancer, All Natural Formula Bursting With Delicious Flavor. Having beautiful & radiant skin has never been so easy- or so delicious. NeoCell Beauty Bursts deliver high absorption beauty nutrients in delectable, gourmet soft chews. Collagen Type 1 & 3 is the body's beauty protein & strengthens skin, hair & nails. Hyaluronic Acid is know as "Nature's Moisturizer" & hydrates the skin. Vitamin C is essential to boosting collagen in the skin. Together, these three beauty nutrients work together to build beautiful skin from the inside out."

As I have been using it I have eschewed my usual supplements and other natural source of Vitamin C; instead I have used only this. I have notice a marked improvement of my skin, and I do not have any of the ready signs of Vitamin C lack in diet. As the products say it does taste great without being to sugary and sweet. I has the Starburst consistency and great taste. If you are like me, I hate pills and my usual vitamin supplement are in the form of gummies, this will be right up your alley. I also have a major sweet tooth and am a candy lover, so this brings what I love with what I need. To me this is a great win-win situation, so no more skipping your supplements and vitamins people, consider it your daily treats of Gummy bears and Starbursty Vitamins.

The main good news here is that this great awesome product is now available in Canada. So for my Canadian readers who want to up their beauty and health regimen click the link above to get in on this.

For more information check here: http://www.neocell.com/products-bursts-chews-punch.php