Neolia HYDRA-PREVENTION Soap
Good

Neolia HYDRA-PREVENTION Soap Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 552 in Body Wash

June 13, 2014

This is my favourite soap, the one I use everyday. It smells fresh, doesn't dry out my skin, and does not make my sensitive skin itchy. The bars are dense and the soap lasts a long time. It is on my Costco shopping list, and one of the only soap brands I use (in a pinch, I use good old Ivory)

February 03, 2012

I just bought this today !

I have been looking for a new soap for awhile now, one that wouldn't dry out my skin and had a light scent.
I stumbled across this one, I had never seen it before and thought I would give it a try.

It lathers nicely, you could even use it to shave your legs. It does not dry you out and left my skin soft. I believe it lathers so nicely because of the olive oil, it also states there is multivitamins & minerals in the product. Neolia also contains aloe vara which is another plus for me.

This soap is biodegradable, gentle & hypoallergenic, contains no animal ingredients, paraben-free and of course the package is recyclable. Overall I will continue to buy this product.