Neostrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution

Neostrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

October 28, 2016

Heard bout the brand from my pharmacist who recommends it and bingo! I love how you don't have to break your bank to get quality and effective products. I love how the product makes my skin feels. Been using for just two weeks, but I definitely feel it is making my skin better already!

October 20, 2016

Neostrata continues to reformulate as this was toning solution level 2 and now has salicylic acid added. I find it works great for the red bumps that appear on the upper arms. The product does go on sale routinely or for those over 55.. there is a weekly seniors discount at Lawtons or SDM

February 13, 2016

I have had zits since I turned 11. I am now 32 and have recently discovered This product and it has made my face feel great. I have tried many products over the years, but this has surpassed any other. My oldest daughter uses it as well, she started getting pimples about a year ago, when she started using Neostrata acne blend, she has baby soft skin again.
    Both me and my daughter would, and do, recommend this product.

February 09, 2016

This product contains 2% salicylic acid which is perfect for clearing acne and preventing it as well. I find that this product is a bit strong so a little goes a long way. I use this after I cleanse my face and before I put on moisturizer and it does a great job at keeping my acne at bay.