Neostrata All-in-one eye serum
Good

Neostrata All-in-one eye serum Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 621 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

October 02, 2016

I really wanted to love this eye cream and I did, until it caused me to have an eczema flare up. I know retinol can be harsh so I started using this once daily and tried to gradually build a tolerance to it. After a few weeks I bumped my applications up to twice daily and within 2 days the skin under my eyes got itchy and sore. Then my eczema flared up. I tried to cut it down to every other day but my skin wouldn't clear up. I had to stop using it. I passed it on to my Mom and she loves it. She hasn't suffered any reaction to it and her eye area is looking much brighter and her fine lines are far less noticeable. I think this is a great product, but it's just too strong for me.

May 13, 2016

I really wanted to try this product because of the high amount of retinol in it to combat my sudden eye wrinkles and loving other neo strata products. But I had to stop using the product after it repeatedly gave me light chemical burns that peeled my skin off. I know you often have to build up a tolerance to retinol so I tried using it sparingly for a long time but my skin just couldn't handle it. If you have sensitive skin I would avoid it. But if not maybe you might have better results? Gave it away to a friend who was thick skinned and they seem to love it So who knows..

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo