• NeoStrata Anti-Aging Serum Fruit and Peptide Stem Cells
  • NeoStrata Anti-Aging Serum Fruit and Peptide Stem Cells

NeoStrata Anti-Aging Serum Fruit and Peptide Stem Cells Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 270 in Serums

April 18, 2015

I just started using this product 2 months ago and love it! The non-greasy formula does not make my skin break out or clog pores.

Looking forward to seeing if this product provides long term results.

March 31, 2015

My mom gave me this for Christmas and I can honestly say it's really high quality and makes my skin more radiant. It does tend to flare up my rosacea though :(

February 24, 2015

Bought this product in conjunction with their night cream and youth complex cream. The serum prepares the skin for hydration. At the time I thought the cosmetician was just trying to upsell another product, but was ultimately convinced to try this. So happy I did!! My skin feels amazing, and no longer has that flaky dry Ontario winter skin. Very happy!!

November 23, 2014

Winter has been a bit drying on my skin. This product was recommended by a family member.. I was reluctant to try this brand as I was concerned that there would be another face product for the face cream drawer that had been multiplying. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I tried it liked it and now it's my brand.
I like this serum for many reasons:
-gives me much needed moisture
- light weight
- you don't need much, a little goes along way
- light pleasant smell

I use this in combination with NeoStrata Moisturising Infusion Hydrating cream another review at another time)great combination. P.S. I bought this at London Drugs. If you are interested in this brand London Drugs also has a purchase club after a certain time you can get a product for free.